Forums

Help › Forums

Re: messaging

Thu, Apr 12 2012 5:36 PM (6 replies)
  • Tamsorence
    510 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 1:52 PM

hi, fairly new here and don't seem to have a messaging facility.  At the top where most people have 'block challenges',  'send message', etc all i have is 'your messages'. Any suggestions as to why I haven't got those tabs available?

Tam

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 2:33 PM

Hi

I believe those are security checks to prevent new accounts from spamming. Play some rounds/make some friends and they should be enabled.

-wgticon

• Tamsorence
    510 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 11:33 AM

Thanks for that. Any idea how long I need to wait?  I've been here well over a month, play every day and have 20+ friends already who I can't message.

Tam :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 1:20 PM

hi,

ti'll contact you privately.

-wgticon

p.s if you can't access the message, post on my wall please and if that doesn't work, reply here.

• wayneab
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 4:03 PM

HI;

My player handle is wayneab and I've been trying to find someone that know how or where to go to change the swing meter from drag & release back to the one we all had when we farst started playing, also if it's ok you contact me at my e-mail address,  it's  gunfighter0942@msn.com  if you or any of your friends has an answer,  thx  very much

• Tamsorence
    510 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 4:04 PM

Thanks for all your help here but still no joy.  I replied to your message but just noticed that it was a message to myself, (????).  I've tried a different browser, I use google chrome normally so tried IE instead, no luck.  I've also deleted all cookies etc. still no good.  LarkinPat1 has also joined in trying to help but although he says he has messaged me it hasn't appeard in my message box.  This seems to be a bit of a thorny problem but I really do appreciate all your efforts. Thanks.

Tam

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 5:36 PM

Tamsorence:

Thanks for all your help here but still no joy.  I replied to your message but just noticed that it was a message to myself, (????).  I've tried a different browser, I use google chrome normally so tried IE instead, no luck.  I've also deleted all cookies etc. still no good.  LarkinPat1 has also joined in trying to help but although he says he has messaged me it hasn't appeard in my message box.  This seems to be a bit of a thorny problem but I really do appreciate all your efforts. Thanks.

Tam

no

i got your message as well, so I was waiting for you to try other things we discussed.

-wgticon

RSS