Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disconected every game today

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 12 2012 8:26 AM (1 replies)
  • cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:36 PM

I have been trying to play a full game since 9 AM this morning.....it is 9:30 PM and out of 15 games started today I have not been able to finish one. I am not the only one with this problem.....everyone I have played with has had the same problem. How can this game be so shackey that this can happen over and over again.....What is the problem????......please dont say this isn't normal, because it happens one out of every three games most of the time.....but every game?...why.....do you not have any tecs. that know how to fix the problems that happen way to often. I really enjoy this game but am like many others and am about to leave because you can't get it fixed. It is really getting old

• DukeSFA
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 8:26 AM

This game from what i can see has some hacker's or crasher or what ever the case maybe? This game should let you boot player's from a game, it should also be able to keep playing even if someone drop's poor loser or just bad connection's. What ever the case maybe. Has the World of Golf tour bata maker's ever played a online game before? Patch PATCH! and  PATCH! Again!!

RSS