Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A little help finding all the player reviews please.

Fri, May 11 2012 9:40 AM (9 replies)
  • NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 11:50 AM

I have done some searches and looked everywhere but I am unable to find a link to the rest of the player reviews in the proshop.  I am speaking of when you click a club or the "learn more" button and there are player reviews at the bottom.  Is there a place that shows all or more of the reviews?  I cannot find it for the life of me.  Thank you all for your time my friends.

-Nuke

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 2:32 PM

hi

i see reviews, for example here, i see 5 reviews. can you?

-wgticon

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 3:00 PM

Yes sir. I was wondering if there was somewhere that all the reviews, or more of them, can be viewed for any one paticular club? As opposed to just the five. I am sure there have been many more reviews for that item and I was just wondering if there was somewhere that they can be viewed? Thank you again for your reply. -Nuke

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 5:03 PM

Some proshop items have just a few reviews, some have many, and some have no reviews.

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 5:22 PM
    I looked at many and have not been able to find one with more than 5 reviews. Which lead me to believe that it must be the max number for that page. I could be absolutley wrong. If you could point me to a club with many (more than 5-10) reviews that would be great. I am guessing five is all they put up and that is why I was asking if there was a place that held them all for each club, ball etc.. Thank you again for your reply. -Nuke P.S. I would reply faster, however, I have just begun with the forums so my first set of posts must go through a moderator first.
  • NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:19 PM

I was wondering if anyone had something to add to this post?  I still cannot find any more than just 5 reviews per item.  I am sure there are more than that.  Are the rest of the reviews hidden somewhere?  If there is not a place where the rest are stored then it is what it is I suppose.  Thank you all again for your time.

-Nuke

• Michelled79
    164 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 2:04 PM

If you have queries about a specific club, im sure if you ask the question here there will be plenty of people willing to give you there opinion on the product. Cast the net a little wider as they say.

There is also a forum called "equipment and avatars", you may have some joy there.

Michelle x

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 4:40 PM

Thank you very much Michelled79.  I really did not want to bother a bunch of people as I am still gaining lvls and am new.  That is why I was just wondering about the rest of the reviews.  I certainly appreciate your suggestion and will do that very thing.  Thank you again my friend.  Much appreciated.

-Nuke

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 9:36 AM

I would like to see more than 5 reviews as well. I also think that someone who gets their review published should be able to "follow up" their review in case they change their mind, or to comment about anything new they care to say. For example I just purchased the L35 Spider putter as I like the L19 one. I spent a day with it and had nothing but frustration with it, thankfully practice rounds only. It took the fun out of the game for me and I wrote a bad review, which either hasn't been approved or is pending moderation. But what if I eventually get the hang of it? I should be able to follow up the review. I think that would be helpful to any potential purchaser. Of course you could say, don't write the review until you are completely sure, but I still think follow-ups would be helpful.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 9:40 AM

Club Charts might help. There is a link to this thread at the bottom of the last page that does have reviews.

RSS