Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hello

Sun, Apr 15 2012 2:29 PM (4 replies)
  • ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 1:13 PM

Hi all fellow golfers,

this my first post since starting this game just over 2 weeks ago and im just really here to introduce myself and listen to any advice that you jedis have.

im really enjoying the game and can see my self buying some new equipment soon as im lvl 43 now and some courses are just to long to keep playing with the starter clubs(apart from the jedi spider i bought)

im a scots man who works hard and enjoyes unwinding by playing online games, i came across this game thru friends from work and am now giving them a good old skelping on the course, all good fun i may add.

so folks im tinking of upgrading to the g20 set once i hit the correct lvl and hopefully this help my game out as i feel ive now got the hang of the game and just need to start getting more consistent and get more of an accurate club to satisfy my demand for the ball to do what i want.

so again hello and ty for any advice/input or any generall positive feedback thats given

ladzrls..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 2:29 PM

welcome!

-wgticon

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 7:15 AM

ty..

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 5:43 AM

welcome to the game fellow scot..enjoy and if you ever fancy a round on st andrews gimmee a shout.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 2:29 PM

hello fellow highlander and tks for the welcome,

ill friend you if ye dinnae mind and when your on we can shoot on that hallowed turf(no not hampden park or easter rd) st andrews

RSS