Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Master

Sat, Apr 21 2012 12:55 AM (8 replies)
  • GoneToGolf
    91 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 9:56 AM

Good evening 

I'm a master 60.8,played 75 rank rounds, when will this change to Tour Master please ?

Many thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 11:08 AM

16 more rounds should do it.

• GoneToGolf
    91 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 11:29 AM

cheers for info mate.........

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:31 PM

Sorry GtG,

having noted that you played only 75 ranked rounds in total from hack to now I firstly congrat you for your advances in the minimum of possible rounds. To date, you have only 15 ranked rounds as a Master and you'll need a good double of that to advance.

Keep on your brilliant play mate!

• GoneToGolf
    91 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:47 PM

hey mate

cheers for your post mate, how to know how many rank rounds i had in master ?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 9:35 PM

We checked your score history on your profile page. :-)

• ragtag72
    18 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:35 PM

Sorry to step in uninvited but you are talking about something I had been wondering about for months.  I can't play this game worth a HOOT, but I do like it.  What bugs me is the inconsistance of meter speed and erratid jerks and stops. At my age it is hard to have any refles at all.  I have been stuck in the seventies forever and it doesn't make any difference what I play I just sit still. Of course if I could hit the green now and then it would help. Made an eagle last week and thought I had won the lottery,,,didn't do much for my position.  I know I must do better but how can I when that meter has my number and just jerks me around all night.

Just playin fer the fun of it.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 10:35 PM

GoneToGolf:

cheers for your post mate, how to know how many rank rounds i had in master ?

I copied your score history and pasted it into an editor. I copied it again and pasted it into Excel, and voilà, I can see the last 200 rounds of ranked strokeplay, blitz and CTTH.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 12:55 AM

ragtag72:
    I know I must do better but how can I when that meter has my number and just jerks me around all night.
    You have the "feeling" Nike balls which should help. Also, some clubs are swinging slower than others (Raptures come to my mind).

Other than that and if you suffer from meter stutter, you may want to clear your working storage from too many programs (and browser windows) and empty the Flash cache frequently.

RSS