Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I need a support group... lol

Fri, Apr 27 2012 6:09 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:43 PM

Belated congrats, I must've missed this when you posted on the 20th.  You'll do fine with the clubs you've got, m8.  The 17th at St A is especially fun from 515 yds as I'm sure you've already discovered.  Ah, but the occasional birdie there after you've stuck a 200 yd Burner long-iron dart within 8 ft. or so makes it all worthwhile...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:48 PM

renniw52:

I got your back Truff, but if your looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between $hit and syphilis. LOL

Ren

Har!  Good definition of sympathy.  btw, last time I checked you were .28 away from Legend, as of today it's .20...you're just a few 30's away, my friend.  Get ready for the view from the tips, it's very nice.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:24 PM

singingjesus:

It's what you get for playing Saint Andy's! Love it too, but it's well known for the lowest scores. Congratulations anyway.

sj

A lot of my best rounds came from Congressional as well.

not to mention Kiawah, and Oakmont (rarely)

I never liked beth as a TM, but now as a legend, it's somewhat of a haven lol

and thanks Ren, that means a lot :D

as for the clubs mkg, I've adjusted fairly well I think :D

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:26 PM

mkg335:

Belated congrats, I must've missed this when you posted on the 20th.  You'll do fine with the clubs you've got, m8.  The 17th at St A is especially fun from 515 yds as I'm sure you've already discovered.  Ah, but the occasional birdie there after you've stuck a 200 yd Burner long-iron dart within 8 ft. or so makes it all worthwhile...

or a 3 wood to 5 feet into a headwind? :D

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 6:09 AM

TrufflIE:

mkg335:

or a 3 wood to 5 feet into a headwind? :D

Sweeeeet!

• PAGES
RSS