Re: from Pro to Tour pro?

Wed, May 23 2012 6:01 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 7:14 PM

pjctas0822:

marks84:
     if i remember correctly, you have to have 35-40 RANKED rounds as a Pro with an average of 70 or better.

Thats totally off. Look at my tier and average.

best guess I can make is you made tour pro after around 40 rounds with an average of 69...

but i can't tell which rounds you moved up a tier, since they are mostly CC tournaments....

took me 35 rounds, and I had a 68 average...

If I remember correctly, but I'm an overachiever....

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 7:29 PM

TrufflIE:

pjctas0822:

marks84:
     if i remember correctly, you have to have 35-40 RANKED rounds as a Pro with an average of 70 or better.

Thats totally off. Look at my tier and average.

best guess I can make is you made tour pro after around 40 rounds with an average of 69...

but i can't tell which rounds you moved up a tier, since they are mostly CC tournaments....

took me 35 rounds, and I had a 68 average...

If I remember correctly, but I'm an overachiever....

Thanks for giving me credit where it isnt due. My average has never fallen below 71 :(

It took me about 3 weeks according to my activity history to go from Pro to Tour Pro and my avg never fell below 70 at any time since I been playing this game back in March.

I play CC tournies mostly because of online multi issues and other obvious reasons of which I am not at liberty to say. :(

Hit me up anytime for a round so I can showcase my skillzzz lol .It will be amusing to say the least.

I actually like Match play better because you can have 2 or 3 really bad holes and still win. If I can shoot a round and stay away from those 2 or 3 bad holes I am sure my average would be around 65 . I guess Ill have to practice some more .

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 6:01 PM

Thanks so much everyone for all your help and advice! I did finally make it to tour pro. As soon as I hit 70 average I hit the jackpot.LOL so-to-speak. Next level! I also want to thank all of you for being so kind. If you ever want to play just look me up! One can never have enough friends.  Thanks again all.

Mariannegolo 

• PAGES
RSS