Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Golfing In the Free World

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 23 2012 8:20 AM (3 replies)
  • fabplaygolf
    8 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:23 PM

Good day to all golfers at WGT. I'm Fab of fabplaygolf. I am a disabled former Marine who has a 19 year old son in the Corp in Afghanistan. We all love WGT, sunshine, family's, real golf courses, and for me my 3 kids! I was wondering if anyone ever tried to play golf in Iran, or baseball in North Korea? Having the luxury to do many of the thing we take for granted sometimes gets lost in the sheer ability of being able to do those things. Someone had to pay a price for our liberty's, for our freedoms and securities. Please remember all the men and women who gave of themselves and the ones who gave there lives for us, for our securities, for our freedom. To all our service men and women I would like to say Thank You very much and my God bless.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:40 AM

Good on you, it's nice to see a heartfelt post here, and thank you (and yours) for your service.

• teefore
    48 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:15 AM

Good day and God bless you for your service Fab. I too offer prayers and a special THANK YOU to our veterans that are serving and have served. God speed with your son!

• xstinsonx
    363 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 8:20 AM

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. Thank you and your son for your services to this country. It is men and women like you that gives us this luxury of living in a country with freedom.

RSS