Thu, Jun 7 2012 4:43 PM (24 replies)
  • stvnjj
    3 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 4:40 PM

Welcome from South Georgia.

• Mulligunz
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 9:50 PM

I'm from California and I'm VERY cool.  Well...okay, okay, not that cool.  But I'll add you and Joe cuz I like to play Californians just cuz of the time zone thingy.  And we have more to talk about.  Like why is California crumbling?

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 10:45 PM

Welcome. I'm Jenn and in XXXXXX. Maybe we'll play sometime. I've been frustrated a lot by this crazy game, but I keep coming back.

Good luck with your game. ;-)

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 11:15 PM

IvaThongon:

Welcome. I'm Jenn and in Laguna. Maybe we'll play sometime. I've been frustrated a lot by this crazy game, but I keep coming back.

Good luck with your game. ;-)

You're from Laguna California? Your flag is a little off.

Seems you may have just violated the TOS with this revelation? IDK. I live in the United States.

Thanks for the update "Jenn" G.I.R.L. and we're all very happy that you have a thong on. NOT!!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 11:21 PM

Mulligunz:

I'm from California and I'm VERY cool.  Well...okay, okay, not that cool.  But I'll add you and Joe cuz I like to play Californians just cuz of the time zone thingy.  And we have more to talk about.  Like why is California crumbling?

Hrmm.. maybe because it's a state full of frosted flakes? IDK.. just throwing that out there. The REAL question is how many of these well-wishers would had even said anything if they weren't under the impression that the original poster was a female? Read back through this entire thread and compare it to a normal one.

A lot of exposition here in. ;)

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 1:47 AM

WOW. I say hi to someone in California and I get ripped. My flag is correct and I live in California.

You need to relax mason...

• Herb05
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 2:02 AM
    Whats wrong with wearing a thong on the golf course? lol
  • tallnhot
    6 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 2:09 AM

Is that 91/2 LMAO They wont give you any peace babe!

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 8:35 AM

Welcome to WGT ,from little ole' Missippy

• AlexaF
    248 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 10:43 AM

love people switching topics on a thread about the validity of some other user

RSS