Help › Forums

Any other good games on the web?

Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:36 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 5:15 PM

Hi fellow WGT players,

Was just wondering if anyone knows of any other good games there are to play on the internet. 

I came across WGT totally by accident . . . I had no interest in golf what so ever . . . my father-in-law did though and I was just looking around for a game he would like to play . . . and I got addicted to it lol.

Don't mind if they're in the sports genre or not . . . just have to be fun to play with good graphics and multiplayer option . . . being able to play it in a browser rather than downloading a mega file would be a bonus too.

Thanks!

Lob

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 5:36 PM

yes 

mini clip  is good

but u will not find a game on the web as fantasic as wgt, i myself found this game by accident when my playstation broke. 

ive never played the playstaion since      ;)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 5:44 PM

farmville, but only if your not me. seriously though, have heard about a game called world of tanks, but thats not for me either.

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 7:38 PM

WGT has a baseball game now.  I only briefly looked at it but I think it is free.  It is probably free like this game is "free".  Here is the link.  http://www.wgtbaseball.com/

-Nuke

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 8:18 PM

Arcade Tribe

If you enjoy 8-ball, 9-ball, snooker plus assorted other games you might try a site called Arcade Tribe. It's been voted the same to those games as wgt has to golf. Best in their class. 

It has a very short download, it is browser based, has it's own quirks like wgt. and you can nearly always get a game world wide. Actually it's a great combo for wgt.  If I'm in a slow moving game I'll switch over and shoot 8-ball and also keep up here.

Also free to join and play but since who don't buy equipment they encourage you to buy the yearly package which does gives......lots more could be said but .just check it out! 

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 8:48 PM

NukeRat:

WGT has a baseball game now.  I only briefly looked at it but I think it is free.  It is probably free like this game is "free".  Here is the link.  http://www.wgtbaseball.com/

-Nuke

whhhy would they call it wgt baseball, when the g in wgt stands for GOLF?

lol

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 28 2012 11:54 PM

Live and learn. School of hard knocks never closes, I now know what "Post Spamming" is (i think i do)

Lob,

I left a reply to your question and little did I know that I broke a major rule   (assumption--still don't know)  You asked a simple question and I gave a simple answer.

Seems that I'm once again been banned from posting , already received  my repriman, and

what pissed me off was the accusation of deliberately flaunting the "no spamming post" (still an assumption) when #1 I had never known that terminology and #2 I would have known it had I just been served with the definition.

So just a fair warning to others who may  inadvertilycall a spade a spade

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 2:05 PM

Wow Rzbk . . . sorry to hear that!

If by spamming you mean mentioning another game (is that what it means?) . . . others before you did and if they had received a repriman or ban I'm guessing they would have said too. I can't see anything wrong in your first post!

Thanks for your post none the less and will give it a try :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 3:08 PM

Darts simulation -  chat/meter - no jumps though  - who'd have thought it was possible?!?!?

;o)

• PAGES
RSS