Forums

Help › Forums

Any other good games on the web?

Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:36 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • barry38372
    55 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 4:14 PM

hi ,im barry38372 i agree with you guys this game is awesome . im 81.5 amature i just hope i can make the pro tier . how long from amaure should it take someone like me to make the pro tier , do you play lots of tournys ,or is it rounds ,ty and to all my fellow golf club mempbers i say drop some birdies for me.

• BigSulley
    343 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 5:22 PM

www.flyordie.com is good if you like pool or snooker, few other games on there 2

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 6:37 PM

All the reading I have done in the forums suggest that moving up tiers is based on a couple factors.  I think, and the key word here is think, that you have to carry a certain average with a combination of a certain number or ranked rounds, or tournies.  For example:  From hack to amateur you would have to have 5 rounds with a minimum of 70 average.  That number is totally made up but I think that is how it works.  Amateur to the next tier would be like 20 rounds with a minimum average of 65.  Again, totally fiction number.  I just wanted to demonstrate how it increases with each tier.  

I am not sure but I do not believe that WGT has ever officially released the exact formula although there are many members that are real close with their estimates.  Do a search for something like "tiers" or moving up "tiers" and you will find a bunch of information.

Also, practice rounds I believe do not count as they also do not count toward your average.  I am new as well so this is all I can offer for help right now.  Good luck my friend.

-Nuke

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 6:47 PM

Use your browser and search for free on-line games. Once you start, you will find plenty of free online games to play. I found  W.G.T. by accident last summer, and have been playing ever sense. Have fun and welcome to the family.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 8:36 PM

Lobsterboy:

Wow Rzbk . . . sorry to hear that!

If by spamming you mean mentioning another game (is that what it means?) . . . others before you did and if they had received a repriman or ban I'm guessing they would have said too. I can't see anything wrong in your first post!

Thanks for your post none the less and will give it a try :)

I  still have no idea what's going on. When I told about me getting in trouble, my first posting to you with my answer was gone from here, deleted.. Even received a email stating it was deleted. 

Thinking that my punishment was to severe and uncalled for, I posted to Icon, explained my reasoning for going over his head and then wrote to the wgt membership board. 

All this was finished just minutes ago. I checked this post to see any new developments and I see that my deleted post has been restored. 

So who knows.  

• PAGES
RSS