• PAGES
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:14 PM

DannyPhan:

YankeeJim:

DAZZA501:

^^^^

Who's this guy? Is he a new member of staff?

This would be totally amazing if it were true. His friends include Faterson!! Faterson and WGT moderators don't mix. LOL

Then again, Renniw made Legend so I suppose anything's possible.  :-D

AND a LVL90 HACK been here 2 months?

ICON who is this guy?

Danny

If you look on his recent activity he's posted some of the blogs on the news page so i guess he is a new member of staff.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:18 PM

Stats all .00  What the hell kind of nonsense is this? Was he granted level 90 as a hiring bonus?

• YUBHatin
    105 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:53 PM

I just spent another $19.99 on credits, will I get the balls ? I doubt it. I have to use the cell phone billing method and low and behold my only option was $19.99, anything larger wouldn't work with my phone company(not that I wanna drop $50 on this game in 1 sitting). I am however upset because I would've simply opted for the $9.99 worth of credits.

Did I just get screwed over a single penny ?

ADMIN Will I receive the balls ?

• YUBHatin
    105 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 3:09 PM

p.s. I love the game and have spent $40 so far on clubs and such. I just feel like every time I turnaround the "free" golf game is bending me over. It's bad enough I signed someone up and they never got their club and I never got balls from that, he emailed the admin who replied I had to use the link to sign him up, but we will get them to ya anyways. He then e-mailed them the link I sent that they say he didn't use for proof. Still never got them so my roommate refuses to play now.

p.s.s. I tossed a penny under your office door, can I get the Nike's at least plz ?  ;)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 6:09 PM

YUBHatin:
    p.s.s. I tossed a penny under your office door, can I get the Nike's at least plz ? 

E-mail them with the facts. They might not see it here and you'll get faster results.

• YUBHatin
    105 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 6:05 PM

Yeah, I e-mailed them and they gave me the Nike's. It was a date error, I bought them at like 2am here and the system hadn't updated so appeared as though I bought the credits a day early. Thanks ADMIN's !!!

• PAGES
RSS