Flag by name

Mon, May 28 2012 1:47 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • giraffedog
    144 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:00 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

if it's wgt nation flag, then that's what it is. If you no longer wish to be a member, you should email us at members@worldgolftour.com

Before you do that though, I recommend that you check FAQ for benefits of being in it.

-wgticon

I do not question the benefits, nor what you purport them to be.........I did not join WGT Nation, I became a paying customer of WGT.

All I'm saying is give me an option  -  mine would be that my flag is all I want.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:55 PM

giraffedog:

WGTicon:

Hi

if it's wgt nation flag, then that's what it is. If you no longer wish to be a member, you should email us at members@worldgolftour.com

Before you do that though, I recommend that you check FAQ for benefits of being in it.

-wgticon

I do not question the benefits, nor what you purport them to be.........I did not join WGT Nation, I became a paying customer of WGT.

All I'm saying is give me an option  -  mine would be that my flag is all I want.

I understand but to join wgtnation you must have had to click a link from email and then confirm it. I never heard any issues with joining without a choice.

Maybe it's a bug? when did you became aware of it?

-wgticon

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 2:59 PM

WGTicon:

giraffedog:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

I understand but to join wgtnation you must have had to click a link from email and then confirm it. I never heard any issues with joining without a choice.

Maybe it's a bug? when did you became aware of it?

-wgticon

He must have been having withdrawal symptoms cause there is no flag except the one with a leaf on it.

• giraffedog
    144 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 7:44 AM

No  -  its weird, sometimes there, sometimes not...?

If you're gonna fly the wgt flag by me, at least make it pretty,,   :)

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 8:34 AM

Richard1201:

would love to join but my country is excluded...whaaa

What would be the reason for that??

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:27 AM

Voyager9940:

Richard1201:

What would be the reason for that??

Thats what I want to know as well ;)

Become lv 90.
    Become Legend tiered.
    Spend RL bucks in the Pro Shop. )And not just a few couple of $. Spend a great amount.)

- then you'll get an invitation for WGT Nation. ;)

• giraffedog
    144 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 4:32 AM

I did not recieve an invitation from "WGT Nation"..............have not achieved Level 90 (at 77, I believe)...........therefore not a legend.................the jeezly thing just appeared 1 day, and every now and then pops up.

Take my faux-membership, please....anyone.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 7:50 AM

Richard1201:

Richard, your country is not excluded. :-)

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2012 9:30 AM

thats right Rich .. ur country is in fact INcluded

• giraffedog
    144 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 1:47 PM

DannyPhan:

giraffedog:
    Do not want, did not ask for this ugly wgt flag-thing-y by my name....is it possible to get rid of the eyesore?

Well you did IN FACT ask for it by joining the WGT Nation.

Just to up-date  -  recieved my WGT invitation to JOIN "wgt nation" Saturday, May 26th.....despite the fact they've been flying it next to me for a month, off and on.

No more, no less  -  facts are sometimes ridiculed here ; perhaps a little lee-way is in order before jumping to conclusions.

*invitation deleted*

• PAGES
RSS