• PAGES
  • xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 1:58 AM

Must be that time of the month..

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 2:21 AM

Why does your average matter , i don't understand why you would be so concerned !

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 2:26 AM

xtabent:

ROFLMFAOBT

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 2:56 AM

buzkashi:
    Since becoming a legend this past week, my average has done nothing but go UP, as well as my frustration level at how much more difficult this game is from the championship tees.

Don't let it get to you, everyone has trouble when they first become a legend.  Suddenly you're playing some approaches with mid irons instead of a wedge and a couple of greens are unreachable in regulation if the wind is wrong.  You will get used to it though, it'll just take a while.   Not as long as those 400 rounds take though, I've been a legend for over 7 months and my average still goes up when I hit a howler.   I'm longing to hit the magic 400.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 8:53 AM

MainzMan:

buzkashi:
    Since becoming a legend this past week, my average has done nothing but go UP, as well as my frustration level at how much more difficult this game is from the championship tees.

Don't let it get to you, everyone has trouble when they first become a legend.  Suddenly you're playing some approaches with mid irons instead of a wedge and a couple of greens are unreachable in regulation if the wind is wrong.  You will get used to it though, it'll just take a while.   Not as long as those 400 rounds take though, I've been a legend for over 7 months and my average still goes up when I hit a howler.   I'm longing to hit the magic 400.

Yep and the issue is that no one can tell you when the number turns.,   I asked WGT and they sure couldn't tell me.  It would seem that their system tracks it yet doesn't report it.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 11:40 PM

xtabent:

Which time would that be?

The week of premenstrual tension?

The week of menstrual tension?

The week of postmenstrual tension?

Or the week of just being a *****?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 2:16 AM

phiber:

MainzMan:

[...] I'm longing to hit the magic 400.

Yep and the issue is that no one can tell you when the number turns.,   I asked WGT and they sure couldn't tell me.  It would seem that their system tracks it yet doesn't report it.

I suppose they can't (or at least won't) but you can, easily:

- Take a note of the "Total Ranked Rounds Played" from your stats when you hit Legend, then observe when the next 400 have been added.

Or, if you are into statistics:

- collect and count your ranked rounds from the Score History, taking into account that it only shows the last 200 of Ranked Rounds + CTTH rounds + Blitz rounds combined.

• PAGES
RSS