Forums

Help › Forums

Realizim

Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:44 PM (23 replies)
  • zelg
    332 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 5:47 AM

Have noticed on some shots as my ball is rolling I here a thud as if someone has hit next to me but no "Fore " has been yelled.. 

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 5:56 AM

zelg:

Have noticed on some shots as my ball is rolling I here a thud as if someone has hit next to me but no "Fore " has been yelled.. 

That is the sound of your ball stopping it's roll. . .   .   .   .       .       .         .

sj

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 4:32 AM

yup can do with a burger van at number 9 on st andrews usually hungry and parched when i get to the turn :).

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:05 AM

creamer444:

no really just more things for your computer to do meeters are bad enough as it is 

Exactly!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:08 AM

CHANTELLE82:
    but could be more so if a few sound effects were added, particularly birds singing, whistles etc.

Yeah i wolf whistle at the chicks and they cant hear it , and sometimes i Fart.. an NO ONE hears it.. sux

• solsen1985
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 6:11 PM

Do you wish someone would yell "IN THE HOLE!!!!" every time you swung?

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:35 AM

Royboy1946:

the way the meter get's you sometime's, a "Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" would be acceptable from adjacent fairway's. lmao

more likely to here another word starting with F......

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 1:35 AM

Fudge that is........................lol

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 12:13 PM

For Realism:

• It would be nice if we could have the avatar standing in the woods with his hands on his hips and a confused look on his face as he looks for his ball (maybe a 30 second window where WGT could roll the dice on whether or not a ball was lost as the avatar slowly shakes his head and mutters obscenities).
    • Occasionally, have a bee attack the avatar as he panics and flails like a nine year old girl.
    • Fat drunk avatars.
    • Wild drives that result in a lost ball should at least be followed by breaking glass sounds and the occasional car alarm.
    • Randomly pause the game as your group must wait at the tee box for the virtual foursome ahead of you to quit chatting and just putt the damned ball!
    • At least once per round, remove one of my wedges from my bag and leave it next to the green two holes back.
    • Alligators!
    • Incorporate a "have to pee" variable into the game that causes the meter to get increasingly faster until your avatar has a chance to run behind an invisible tree at Olympic and relieve himself.
    • Have the virtual foursome behind you drive into you as you wait to hit your approach shot. Also allow for a verbal argument to ensue.
    • Beer carts
  • godelescher
    636 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:51 PM

...and another thing. Please adjust the parameters of the game so I can hit my customary worm burners just shy of the red tees.

Thanks in advance.

RSS