Forums

Help › Forums

Here's a thought

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 22 2012 9:23 PM (21 replies)
  • TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:07 AM

With so many players on here, how come only a few hundred are having issues?

and every time you see a post about the skins bug, it goes.. "I was on the last hole winning 9 skins for 2000 credits" 

Apparently the bug only works if you are winning, or for a high amount of credits....

I've never had a problem, and my internet connection is crappy (at best) My computer is below the min reqs (512 mb RAM) and yet I STILL have not had an issue.

I think the reason WGT can't find some of these bugs is because they simply aren't there... Some people think it's an easy way to get their money back from a poorly played skins game, or get their balls back from a poorly played shot...

WGT does not steal balls, and WGT does not have it out for you.. 

Stop trying to scam them and the WGT community, because it obviously isn't working.

-Truf

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:13 AM

Have to disagree here truf. I do be on Teamspeak with some members,and i know for a fact these members are honest. Many a time ive heard them discussing the issue on skins games, and how they where just robbed of credits. It does happen.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:37 AM

You can play practice stroke play, and get the same thing.I play only for fun, and I haven`t spent a single penny of my money on this game. Everything that I have invested, is through free credits. Yes this game has problems, and nobody has too scam W.G.T. for anything. Matter of fact , it`s the players who are getting scammed and many are getting tired of it. So just because it hasn`t happened to you yet, don`t  think that it can`t or wont. Not to offend, but looking at your profile you have only been playing for 6 months, and you are already a Legend lvl 86, tell me how you did it. I will have a year in this month and I am at  T.P. LVL 88, so what`s the trick? Seeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaa.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 4:26 PM

lonniescott711:

You can play practice stroke play, and get the same thing.I play only for fun, and I haven`t spent a single penny of my money on this game. Everything that I have invested, is through free credits. Yes this game has problems, and nobody has too scam W.G.T. for anything. Matter of fact , it`s the players who are getting scammed and many are getting tired of it. So just because it hasn`t happened to you yet, don`t  think that it can`t or wont. Not to offend, but looking at your profile you have only been playing for 6 months, and you are already a Legend lvl 86, tell me how you did it. I will have a year in this month and I am at  T.P. LVL 88, so what`s the trick? Seeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaa.

The trick is to actually play and to learn the game.

didn't take me long to learn, and I had a LOT of help...

oh and if you aren't level 90 after a year, you aren't playing every day... simple as that

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 3:45 AM

Actually 286 days of consecutive play, and I still have a life outside W.G.T. , and with no help.Dont drink too many level-up drinks, they will give you the runs.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 5:13 PM

I work full time outside of here...

can't afford the level up drinks, so I leveled up by playing... Funny how that works

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 3:42 PM

No its funny how you cant be truthful. You would have to play 24/7 to make Legend in 6 months and you still wont do it. I dont care how much you play you wont and cant earn the points it requires. So you bought your Legend . So dont be ashamed, if you dont want to earn your way up the ranks, that`s up to you. But don`t come on here accusing players of trying to rip off W.G.T., when most of us have been here way longer than you have been playing. You haven`t even been here long enough too learn the game functions, and we dont need a store bought Legend trying to falsely accuse people of anything. Seeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaa.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 12:00 PM

you can't buy tiers... you earn them by playing

obviously you don't know anything about what you are talking about 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 12:32 PM

lonniescott711:

No its funny how you cant be truthful. You would have to play 24/7 to make Legend in 6 months and you still wont do it. I dont care how much you play you wont and cant earn the points it requires. So you bought your Legend . So dont be ashamed, if you dont want to earn your way up the ranks, that`s up to you. But don`t come on here accusing players of trying to rip off W.G.T., when most of us have been here way longer than you have been playing. You haven`t even been here long enough too learn the game functions, and we dont need a store bought Legend trying to falsely accuse people of anything. Seeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaa.

I made Legend in under 6 months and never bought a single XP boost drink or power bar. I also have never handed over a penny of my own money. Nothing but surveys and videos for my credits. I purchased 4 sets of clubs along the way. It can be done.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 1:15 PM

lonniescott711:
    No its funny how you cant be truthful. You would have to play 24/7 to make Legend in 6 months and you still wont do it. I dont care how much you play you wont and cant earn the points it requires. So you bought your Legend.

Stop those groundless insults please unless you can prove them!

Before you try: You won't succeed regarding the numbers.

The minimum no. of ranked rounds to Legend is 150, and T played 345.
    (BTW, I see no way to buy an average or a tier)

The XPs for his games (I count about 700 in total) and possible bonuses easily equal his level 86.

I acknowledge that you may have played all or most of the days you been in the game.

I can easily guess that T has more talent and devotion to the game than many others have (no offence intended). Alas, such difference should not evoke bad feelings - anybody to his liking!

I take an honest bow for these skills which obviously exceed mine. Alas, I take all the fun possible from this game.

Please, let's take the discussion to fair grounds. Let the freedom of opinion stand above the freedom of harsh words!

RSS