Help › Forums

Can someone translate for me?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:19 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 6:34 PM

I am trying to investigate something, but it is in a different language, so I can't...And google translate is just spitting the same thing back at me...I will pay whoever can translate a bit 4 me a large sum (for me thats a few hundred credits) so reply if you want the job...

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 7:53 PM

Willsstrs - it might help if you know/provide the language that you are looking to have translated - just a thought.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 8:07 PM

Spammage:

Willsstrs - it might help if you know/provide the language that you are looking to have translated - just a thought.

same  :)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 8:30 PM

I'm fluent in French, German, English & Mandarin....anything other language than that then I can't help you.

tbe

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:01 PM

If your browser doesn't translate things for you why not try Babelfish?

http://www.babelfish.com/

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:09 PM

piztaker:

If your browser doesn't translate things for you why not try Babelfish?

http://www.babelfish.com/

roflmao....babel fish.,,,,that's about as much use as 2 balloons and a whistle.

i remember a spanish designer i was using at the time....his english was quite poor but he was one hell of a designer.

he used babelfish to translate from spanish into english a phrase which should have read..... " what kind of template do you want david?" and babelfish translated it as "do you have tapeworms david?"

please use babelfish with severe caution unless you want the authorities banging your door down in the early hours. :)

possibly esssy and danmark both use babelfish.

tbe

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 3:46 AM

I believe it is spanish, so whoever can do spanish I guess...I just want to get to the bottom of a country club, checking its members' statuses and blog posts, their club banner, all that stuff, ya know?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 3:57 AM

Ask someone in one of the Spanish Country Clubs. Like this one.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/ryder_madrid_2018/default.aspx

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:29 AM

Willsstrs:

I believe it is spanish, so whoever can do spanish I guess...I just want to get to the bottom of a country club, checking its members' statuses and blog posts, their club banner, all that stuff, ya know?

I can do the job, just explain me better what you do really want. Hope the info you need is accessible & I do not need to join any CC to get the info 4 u.

• imahokiefan
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:38 AM

got an iphone?  itranslate works fairly well and is free :)

• PAGES
RSS