Help › Forums

Can someone translate for me?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:19 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:47 AM

With people from all different countries at WGT, I'm sure you can get an answer to what you want....

But we have to know what you would like to translate first....lol

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:54 AM

thebigeasy707:
    possibly esssy and danmark both use babelfish.

LMAO.

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 4:39 AM

mantis0014:

With people from all different countries at WGT, I'm sure you can get an answer to what you want....

But we have to know what you would like to translate first....lol

-Roger

I am not going say what exactly to translate here, but I will say it is some messed up form of spanish...

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 4:50 AM

Could it be Basque or Catalan?

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:58 AM

LOLserver:

Willsstrs:

I believe it is spanish, so whoever can do spanish I guess...I just want to get to the bottom of a country club, checking its members' statuses and blog posts, their club banner, all that stuff, ya know?

I can do the job, just explain me better what you do really want. Hope the info you need is accessible & I do not need to join any CC to get the info 4 u.

I think you are only trying to pull our leg here m8, told u that I can help, but you keep making useless comments. You do not want help?, or simply stop asking 4 it.

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 4:06 PM

Im not pulling ur leg...Im answering questions and seeing who can do the job the best...but I think I've waited long enough. I am giving the job to LOLserver...

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 2:25 AM

There are two ways to try this free translator.  (  http://www.freetranslation.com/  )

If you are sure of the foreign language you need translated, then key the words exactly and "copy for pasting". Then paste into the data side and press to the translate to English.

If you can narrow it down to a few languages, you'll see how copy and paste will have saved you time. Try each one, in turn.

(Similar languages are three types of Spanish, or the Nordic languages, even Russian and Polish seem similar to many of us. Also Rumanian/Huingarian, etc.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:11 AM

zzturk:

There are two ways to try this free translator.  (  http://www.freetranslation.com/  )

If you are sure of the foreign language you need translated, then key the words exactly and "copy for pasting". Then paste into the data side and press to the translate to English.

If you can narrow it down to a few languages, you'll see how copy and paste will have saved you time. Try each one, in turn.

(Similar languages are three types of Spanish, or the Nordic languages, even Russian and Polish seem similar to many of us. Also Rumanian/Huingarian, etc.

Agree, not difficult at all the use of free translators, the problem is when there is "slang" mixed among the text (almost in any language), translators can not match the text at all ans make silly & nonsense conclusions. 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:19 AM

Willsstrs:

I am trying to investigate something, but it is in a different language, so I can't...And google translate is just spitting the same thing back at me...I will pay whoever can translate a bit 4 me a large sum (for me thats a few hundred credits) so reply if you want the job...

Just ask nicely, Anyone who speaks Spanish & is half decent , will let you know wat it says..will take longer to type this..

• PAGES
RSS