Forums

Help › Forums

Where has the *** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR *** thread gone?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:40 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:45 AM

Ok, ive searched all over the place, and ive even clicked on my profile history threads, but i cant find the above thread. Where has the *** EURO 2012 PREDICTOR *** thread gone? Icon, you need to get us an answer here pronto.

My predictions:

DENMARK     0-2      PORTUGAL  

NETHERLANDS     2-2     GERMANY.   

• Coleyyid
    71 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:58 AM

Mee too, Can't find it anywhere. I haven't done my predictions for todays games yet!!!

My predictions:

DENMARK 0-2 PORTUGAL

NETHERLANDS 1-2 GERMANY.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 3:01 AM

Folks, you might as well put your predictions up in this thread until things get sorted out. Not sure Wiger knows whats going on yet.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 3:23 AM

DENMARK1-2 PORTUGAL NETHERLANDS 1-2 GERMANY.

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 3:44 AM

**********************************************************                                                                   DENMARK 1 -2 PORTUGAL NETHERLANDS 2 -1 GERMANY.                                                  *******************************************************************

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 3:50 AM

Hi folks,

I was aware of the situation the minute it arose and was in contact with WGTicon almost immediately. Despite repeated back and forward messaging it seems nothing has changed since about midnight last night UK time.

I think the best thing to do is to unfortunately rule all predictions for today's games null & void until such times as all is sorted on the forums.

Fortunately I have all stats etc saved and we'll continue as norm the minute things get back up and running.

I'm aware a lot of you have posted on my wall, some haven't, and some have posted elsewhere on here. I can't guarantee I'll track down everyone's prediction in time for kick off of the first match and therefore in the interests of fair play and 'sporting integrity' (cheers Neil) I feel the best solution is to postpone the event  for today - meaning no one loses out.

Thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Johnny

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 4:01 AM

WigerToods2010:

Hi folks,

I was aware of the situation the minute it arose and was in contact with WGTicon almost immediately. Despite repeated back and forward messaging it seems nothing has changed since about midnight last night UK time.

I think the best thing to do is to unfortunately rule all predictions for today's games null & void until such times as all is sorted on the forums.

Fortunately I have all stats etc saved and we'll continue as norm the minute things get back up and running.

I'm aware a lot of you have posted on my wall, some haven't, and some have posted elsewhere on here. I can't guarantee I'll track down everyone's prediction in time for kick off of the first match and therefore in the interests of fair play and 'sporting integrity' (cheers Neil) I feel the best solution is to postpone the event  for today - meaning no one loses out.

Johnny

That sounds fair to me,but what the hell happened to the Euro2012 thread did WGT delete it or what

• lucbd
    278 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 4:07 AM

DENMARK 1-1 PORTUGAL

NETHERLANDS 2-1 GERMANY.

Just in case

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 4:22 AM

duda51:

WigerToods2010:

Hi folks,

Johnny

That sounds fair to me,but what the hell happened to the Euro2012 thread did WGT delete it or what

Hi duda/all

Seems there are problems with the community organised threads at the moment - all appear to be locked.

I'm hoping when the problem is fixed then we can continue as norm. Cancelling today seems the best option as I can't access forecasts already posted and not sure I'd track down all the rest in time.

Re-posting would only confuse the issue should the original thread suddenly be back up so a temporary postponement seems the best solution given time scales.

Should the problem not be solved by the end of today's matches I'll set up another thread for tomorrow's(14th June) matches.

Advise all entrants to keep an eye out for any  new thread - might be easier to check my wall for the link.

Thanks for your patience at this point, chaps.

Johnny.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 4:44 AM

Accidently deleted on purpose i rek...

so just for fun.

DENMARK 1 PORTUGAL 1

HOLLAND 1 GERMANY 1

Free nike balls for everyone i say....cough up WGT!

• PAGES
RSS