Forums

Help › Forums

sick of "masters"

Sun, Apr 25 2010 10:40 AM (26 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 8:13 AM

Richard4168:
    Eight months, and 600 ranked rounds, I think I know a little something about the game.

You could potentially know more if you laid off the forums a little less and hit more golf balls :)

JK of course

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 8:45 AM

I have all the right to be in the forums, and I do play golf lilboy, with 600 ranked rounds, I think that proves it. You should practice what you preach.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 9:06 AM
    :)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 9:52 AM

Richard, please accept my gift and enjoy. My full apologies for offending you sir. :)

• dciman
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 10:07 AM

WGT needs to fix their own problems with the meters etc before they start giving players "res x's".  No one wants to play or finish if the problem is out of their control.  After this then worry about it.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 10:20 AM

dciman:

WGT needs to fix their own problems with the meters etc before they start giving players "res x's".  No one wants to play or finish if the problem is out of their control.  After this then worry about it.

The meter is usually just an excuse. I have been on here for close to 6 months and have played almost 500 ranked rounds and have only hit 2 or 3 bad shots because of the meter. And those 2 or 3 shots were my fault for clicking when I knew better. If you see the meter glitch just don't click and try again. And many times the meter smooths out well before the ding mark and you can easily ding the meter or come close to a ding. I have as of yet not seen the meter glitch so close to the ding bar to make a decent shot impossible.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 10:40 AM

borntobesting:
    The meter is usually just an excuse

I think you took that a little too far. Maybe in some cases, but there is plenty of cases such as my crappy meter from time to time that I wish was just an excuse.

I think you're just lucky enough not to have any issues and for that you should be thankful.

RSS