Help › Forums

INCHES SHORT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 11:53 AM

the last few weeks have been driving me crazy.. my putts either go in or the majority of the time.. I'm inches away.. i lose anywhere from 2 to 5 birdies a round becuz of this.. and i haven't been able to come up with a solution.. I'm sure there are many more people that have gone through this.. your advice is needed.. plz help

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 12:02 PM

The shorter the putt, the harder you have to hit it.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 12:11 PM

i suggest putting a video of your play on you tube,

use a piece of software like microsoft expressions

this will show others the game from your point of view, as it's difficult to give an answer without seeing what your doing

but generally, hit it harder. any decent putter IRL, will always give the putt enough pace to go 1-2 ft past the hole .... it will never go in if it doesn't reach...

• JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 1:23 PM

ty.. do u know of ny software for mac to do this with.. i have a macbook pro

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 1:32 PM
  • Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 1:35 PM

"Re: INCHES SHORT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have the opposite problem. 

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:08 PM

You just gotta play the hand you were dealt.  It may be small, but you should try making up for it in fierceness.  Girls like it fierce!!  

• JoshuaHay23
    83 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:50 PM

lol crazy enough i already have your scales saved on my desktop and i just pull up the pic when i need it.. but i did not see the part about adding 2 ft.. that is something that could be the answer to my problems.. ty all for your help

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:52 PM

Nothing wrong with your bag. Dont feel bad, my putting bites too. You are just having one of those moments in your game. Some days you can`t miss and some days you can`t hit a elephant in the a$$ with a banjo. So don`t fret, go play practice rounds in stroke play and work it out. good luck with your game. And next time be careful how you phrase things , you got some real wolves in the forums and dirty old men too!!!!!!!!!!!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:58 PM

RUNWME:

I use RUNWME's distance chart for my Nike putter and it's not failed me yet. I leave it open in "paint" and check on it when i'm a bit stumped for distance.

Thanks Don by the way :)

• PAGES
RSS