Forums

Help › Forums

My 14th Eagle (joined November 2011)

Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:20 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:26 PM

I like the challenge to improve; I also like maths and probabilities, as you have noticed, so I guess that makes me somewhat of perfectionist when choosing my shots and clubs (I've spent way too much on experimenting with different club combinations, for example.)

I play almost every day, except most of Sunday when I go to church most of the day, as I am currently unemployed.

• rdb3
    202 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:58 PM

Nothing wrong in being a perfectionist.  It has been frustrating and rewarding at times when playing this game.  You can see that I have played more than 4000 rounds total.  I make stupid mistakes at crucial times which causes me not to shoot lower.  I'm not a video game player but I'm hooked on this game. I love golf  very much.  Keep on practicing and you will be one of the best in this game. I have a long way to go in being a great player.  I will keep you in my prayers and it is my prayer that God will make you prosperous in all areas in your life.

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 2:14 PM

Thank you. 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 3:52 PM

rdb3:
    You can see that I have played more than 4000 rounds total.

That is a LOT of rounds in a year! Damn, my first round was around the same time and I'm nowhere near to your amount of ranked rounds (and I thought I play a lot :-))

Well Done!

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:20 PM

hyena64:

I commend you sir on your response to OP. When I first read his initial response, I thought "it's on now", as it seemed a bit snarky. 

I didn't mean it to sound that way. I was just checking how much better a player he was than me!

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 4:20 PM

hyena64:

ADYTHEGOLFPRO:
    Thank you.

I too echo the sentiments of RDB3 in wishing you the best & God's Blessings on all your endeavors, especially in finding employment. All the best, & shoot well sir.

Thanks again.

• PAGES
RSS