Earn Free Credits - Videos

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 8 2012 6:13 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 3:13 AM

WGT,

There seems to be some kind of problem with your carosel videos this morning.  When finished watching videos mark 1,3,5 or 7 and clicking the submit button you get an error message saying you're out of sync but this error did not happen with the even numbered videos???

Can you check it out and fix it please? I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks,

dopasoman 

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 4:57 AM

The same thing happened with me and I found that if you refresh your page it resets it and they work.

Mel

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 5:04 AM

Use at your own risk.

• dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 9:07 AM

Did try several times to refresh the page but same thing happens on the odd numbered video's?? Has to be some kind of issue with the html for that webpage.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 9:48 AM

There has been hardly any videos and surveys lately. Wonder what the deal is. It has been just the same 7 on the carousel.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 10:50 AM

dopasoman:

Did try several times to refresh the page but same thing happens on the odd numbered video's?? Has to be some kind of issue with the html for that webpage.

I find when that happens you just click on the X to exit then click the vid again. It's usually on the short vids.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 11:26 AM

we have lost most of the extra view vids for sure wish they would come back the surveys are not as many as there were ether but lots of free sign up crap that Will stuff you email box to the max  WE NEED OUR FREE CREDITS pleezzz WGT talk to the 3rd party how handles this

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 8:16 PM

serves you right for using chrome :/ stop feeding google.

• dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:30 AM

Really!!!!!! And we should all continue to feed Microsoft because they've provided such fantastic software all these years I suppose! Get real!

I'll lay money that you shop at Walmart every week because they have such great deals.  Never mind what they've done to put most of the small town businesses out of business by locating stores in rural areas. 

• dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:34 AM

Obviously wgt fixed what ever the problem was because it's working fine again although they're not going to admit here what was causing the problem.

• PAGES
RSS