Forums

Help › Forums

Profiles!!

Thu, Jul 19 2012 6:58 PM (29 replies)
  • jamieforgolf
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2012 5:12 PM

Wow, I havent been on this site for very long, and am amazed at how many of you guys talk, and post inappropriate profile pics, that prove how perverted you are!  Some of the women are just as nasty as well. I KNOW you are all aware there are children on here!!!   Why do you "bad element" always have to take a fun place into the DARKNESS!  There are plenty of nasty/preverted websites, and games for you to spend your time on. 

Jamie  

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 7:57 AM

Not all of us are like the aforementioned,  there are good guys and gals here. In time you will seek them out and find the group you fit well with.  I hate you had to start out finding the other side of the tracks.  Be patient and over time things will be better for you.

cbbcrazy

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 8:38 AM

You've been away for ages and as soon as you come back you complain. Thanks for that.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 9:43 AM

WHat the OP posts has validitiy . Just try your best to avoid those bad elements. They are many.

• Patjll
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 10:28 AM

C'mon Piz & Mio! Read the post again. It reads "not been on here for very long", you have mistakenly read it as 'long time'. Not a very good introduction to the forum, being shot down as a cheat straight out of the staring gates. I hope to see the apologies on here later when you realise your mistake. 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 10:49 AM

hi, you are special. really great.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:05 AM

May of made a mistake. Things don't look right here. 

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:14 AM

Not sure whats going on but something isn't right. 

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 2:30 PM

yes there are many many nasty and perverted sites out there but none offer golf game,believe me,i have checked LMAO. but seriously you would probably find its the kids doing most of the trash talkin

RSS