Forums

Help › Forums

Profiles!!

Thu, Jul 19 2012 6:58 PM (29 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 7:18 PM

Yet WGT uses their powers against valid users of this forum but doesnt even moderate blatant attacks? Go figure.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 8:49 PM

Hi,

if you see any avatar that is against the rules, please alert me or email it in.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 9:26 PM

kirla:

piztaker:

You've been away for ages and as soon as you come back you complain. Thanks for that.

She's only been around for a couple of weeks. She's new. She never said she's been away or just came back. This isn't the nicest way to welcome someone. 

Calm down. She changed the content of the post after I replied to it. That's another fault with this forum.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 9:32 PM

Patjll:

C'mon Piz & Mio! Read the post again. It reads "not been on here for very long", you have mistakenly read it as 'long time'. Not a very good introduction to the forum, being shot down as a cheat straight out of the staring gates. I hope to see the apologies on here later when you realise your mistake. 

She changed it. There was no mistake, and I see Mio has had his post removed altogether. I'm no Mr Nasty.

• jamieforgolf
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 10:37 AM

What about this "Merciless69" dude!  He's in the Community Spotlight page, when you first log on and he ALWAYS has inappropriate pics on here.  He IS a perv!!  There are others of the same and they're "spotlighted".......This is what Im saying.

• Patjll
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 11:01 AM

I had no idea that they could be edited after posting, as a result of which I withdraw my comments wholeheartedly. I never thought it but an error...never nasty

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 12:31 PM

jamieforgolf:

What about this "Merciless69" dude!  He's in the Community Spotlight page, when you first log on and he ALWAYS has inappropriate pics on here.  He IS a perv!!  There are others of the same and they're "spotlighted".......This is what Im saying.

Where do you get off calling people names? I smell a troll.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 12:56 PM

When I first came across this discussion, It looked like you misread what see said. If she changed it, then some of what you and the other guy said was maybe appropriate for the discussion.  In the future I don’t think I’m going to get involved. After reviewing all the posts here something isn’t right.

I reviewed her profile and something doesn’t look right when someone joins and only plays Alt Shot types of games. I don’t think there games a new member would start out playing. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before, like maybe this discussion. Figure I need to be more careful in the future. 

• jmaul99
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 1:31 PM

Look at merciless69's avatar I agree with jaime that is inappropriate for this site.  

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 1:43 PM

courteneyfish:

jamieforgolf:

Where do you get off calling people names? I smell a troll.

Tip: Take a shower.  :P

RSS