Help › Forums

Accounts..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 17 2012 11:01 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 4:36 PM
    Say's 'view all' but only shows certain dates.not my full account history.Would like to marry it up with credit card statement...for the 5 months or so I've been here,only looked after last challenge match & can only access 30/40 transactions which with 'watching vids' @ 2 creds a pop,soon fills up my avaliable account viewing Is it possible to see e/thing I have spent & earned fully ?? Ty Andy..
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2012 5:54 PM

alcaucin:
    Say's 'view all' but only shows certain dates.not my full account history.Would like to marry it up with credit card statement...for the 5 months or so I've been here,only looked after last challenge match & can only access 30/40 transactions which with 'watching vids' @ 2 creds a pop,soon fills up my avaliable account viewing Is it possible to see e/thing I have spent & earned fully ?? Ty Andy..

hi

you could try emailing us and see if they are able to help you.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 12:31 AM

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Us & Them, ?? You not part of the bigger picture Icon ?? and who are 'they' ..sound shady characters to me.( considering they know alot more about me than I do of them ) It's basically me asking for permission to find out how much I put into this game,aah thats it you don't show full accounts because the divorce rate may rise !! Good thinking WGT .Tx Andy..

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 1:01 AM

Us - Them - the usual formula by icon which shows that he's a public representant and not (showing how much he is?) involved in WGT office business.

Looking at old transactions, it's not unusual for our banks to limit the online datapool to a certain amount number or time. AFAIS the account tab holds a certain no. (200?) of transactions.

May I say as a friend of yours:

You having to ask for former entries shows that it was of no interest to you before, otherwise you might have checked and - where required - saved the data locally.

Edit:

WGT might consider to give unlimited information here, as they do in the - less important? - activity tab.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 5:18 AM

alcaucin:

WGTicon:

-wgticon

Us & Them, ?? You not part of the bigger picture Icon ?? and who are 'they' ..sound shady characters to me.( considering they know alot more about me than I do of them ) It's basically me asking for permission to find out how much I put into this game,aah thats it you don't show full accounts because the divorce rate may rise !! Good thinking WGT .Tx Andy..

hi

us = wgt. they = email support :)

i do not have access to your records :)

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 11:16 AM

alosso:
    You having to ask for former entries shows that it was of no interest to you before, otherwise you might have checked and - where required - saved the data locally.
    Maybe because this is my 1st computer & am doing well to turn it on   Save data locally ???? Not a Clue !  Also Alo check it every week & have done from the beginning but with challenge matches those 200 transactions soon fill and so does my memory which has surficed up till now....Andy

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 3:57 PM

yw Andy - in the iron games this weekend?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 4:32 PM

alosso:
    yw Andy - in the iron games this weekend?
    Always..C u then .Alo

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 4:45 PM

Just looked at mine it goes all the way back to feb 08 2012 I'm kinda sorry i did look did not realize i spend that much money in 5 months hope wifey does not look  lol.  maybe email wgt customer service but you might regret it :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 6:37 PM

couldofbeenpga:
    but you might regret it :)
    Thinking the same...Ssshhh

• PAGES
RSS