Forums

Help › Forums

Mouse Advice

Thu, Jul 26 2012 1:44 PM (20 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:51 PM

BeachedMulligan:
    There is a thread somewhere about this where alot of the big guns say what they use. Search a bit for it. 

I started that thread couple of months ago...Cant find it but I know it was in the "19th Hole/Everything else " folder.

• cadillac1961
    268 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:47 PM

Last days ago buy a *Microsoft Wireles Mobile Mousse 4000*.

Now i hit more times the ding, and im mostly near by the middle off the center.

Great one...

Cad 61

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 8:40 PM

Here Gerry get you one of these that way you can get rounds in without having to actually play. It will play for you LOLLOL.

Click Here

Or Here

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 9:32 PM

Logitech G500 is what I use and it's a great mouse. Had mine since 2008 and it still works awesome.

Don't go wireless unless you want interuptions and allot of battery costs.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 9:56 PM

I've been looking for awhile, still haven't found anything I would call large enough to fit my hand comfortably.   If anyone can recommend a product, It would be greatly appreciated.

I've look at the g9x, RAT -7, and they are no different in size then my old 3-year mouse, by logitech MX-500

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 10:17 PM

gerryniswonger:

Can there be a more efficient mouse to use for WGT?  The one I'm using is a generic (Walmart, lol) cable mouse that cost about 10 bucks.

Any Suggestions?

Yes, My name is Yancy and I recommend a Kingston Brand Mouse with the scroll-wheel in center -- my videya explains it in-depth and whatnots:

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 10:59 PM

I have brought this topic up several months ago myself since I did not like my wired mouse. After searching high and low I found a wireless mouse that is the right size (small) with a rubber grip on top for your fingers not to slip as well as on the side. I have not had a problem with the meter at all with this mouse, well occasionally when I forget to replace the batteries. I found it for under $10.00 ($8.99 I think) at Big Lots. The brand is Gear Head. Online this is a $30.00 mouse last time I checked. You can find these else where for this price in various discount stores like Ross Pay less, Burlington Coat Factory.

Happy Golfing!

Joe

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 2:20 AM

A wired mouse is always better than a non wired as far as response time, stay away from Bluetooth mice, they have too much lag.

Gaming mice are fine if you want to go that way, they cost a lot of money and for WGT alone, overkill.

buy a decent wired mouse for reasonable bucks. About $20 Logitech is a good brand.

Also some PUSH the button, and some 'Finger Slap' the button for the ding, try which works best for your reflex.

Once you know how to DING, THEN, you can play with 'off dinging' missing the ding on purpose to play the break/ wind.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 7:20 AM

WOW...Info overload.  Plenty to think about, Thx a lot everyone.

RSS