Forums

Help › Forums

So how quick do you play,not as quick as this guy I bet.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:11 AM (52 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 1:08 AM

There is a character on here that has just played 45 holes in 75 minutes, now that is some going.  3 rounds on different courses of 9 holes and an 18 hole round elsewhere. His scores were excellent, so he must have taken a little time to putt etc etc.

Now I regard myself as quick as they come, normally do 9 in 20 minutes roughly, so just as an experiment i played 3 rounds of 9 holes at StA and RSG playing as fast as I possibly could, no putting spin on ball, no moving aim marker, no reverse zoom's, no display hole details, medium flash and no practice swings, and less than 5 seconds to hit my putt.

I did 2 9's at STA in 17:28 ( 38 shots ) and 17:36 ( 34 shots ) and a little more careful 34 at RSG in 18:10.

That is 53 minutes already, so I have to do 18 holes in 22 minutes to compete with this guy.

If no-one can explain this phenomenal speed, then I shall be reporting him with as much evidence as I can gather.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 1:20 AM

How do you come to the conclusion that this character is cheating, as your last sentence in this post seems to indicate? Dont get me wrong, i havent seen the scores you talk about, and wonder how you come to know that he played these games in this time frame. 

I play fairly rapidly around these courses, and having played them numerous times, i already know the layouts etc. I already have an idea of what to play before each shot comes up, all i have to look for is the wind direction. Surely if said character is using some sort of programme, then said character has to set up this programme for each shot whilst playing? Sorry John, but this post doesnt make sense to me at all. Can you give us a little enlightenment as to why you say this, cheers.

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 1:38 AM

oneeyedjohn:

There is a character on here that has just played 45 holes in 75 minutes, now that is some going.  3 rounds on different courses of 9 holes and an 18 hole round elsewhere. His scores were excellent, so he must have taken a little time to putt etc etc.

Now I regard myself as quick as they come, normally do 9 in 20 minutes roughly, so just as an experiment i played 3 rounds of 9 holes at StA and RSG playing as fast as I possibly could, no putting spin on ball, no moving aim marker, no reverse zoom's, no display hole details, medium flash and no practice swings, and less than 5 seconds to hit my putt.

I did 2 9's at STA in 17:28 ( 38 shots ) and 17:36 ( 34 shots ) and a little more careful 34 at RSG in 18:10.

imo i would not say his cheating in anyway i used to be able to do kia in roughly 10 mins (9 holes) once i`d had a few warm up round but there again i did used to call myself miss kia lol Its a bit more tricky though now off the back tees (still learning them) but i also used to find fast game play suited my style of game play better. 

It depends on how well he knows the courses and ball placement if you know your next shot and can place ball ready for it you dont have to do that much but obv thats just imo 

If his in the right set of mind for it and focused can`t see a problem so can you reprort me also lol ! :) for being a fast player ;)

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 2:08 AM

oneeyedjohn:

That is 53 minutes already, so I have to do 18 holes in 22 minutes to compete with this guy.

If no-one can explain this phenomenal speed, then I shall be reporting him with as much evidence as I can gather.

Before you Make a Bigger ass of yourself

Have you considered that  RG's only close out when all 50 Players have entered there scores, and that info only gets Posted to your Wall when it closes no matter what time frame you played it?

How is it Possible even for you to know How long it took a player to play, and because you cant do it , mean no one else can?

This is not the Forum to call out someone, Best Contact WGT admin Direct, no matter How strong or weak your case may be , As Mr WGT stated best way for them to Police it is with There already Existing tools and Programs and " THE WGT COMMUNITY"

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 2:37 AM

I dunno how big your ass is but don't go calling me an ass on no evidence.

I just told ya I played without hesitation every shot as quickly as physically possible on a brand new computer that has no delay or lag..

The guy has a score history that showed what he played and stats that showed how many rounds he had played, i monitored when he started and finished those four rounds , and it was in a 75 minute timeframe, so he didn't have a piss, didn't scratch his ass, didn't have a drink, didn't have a smoke for 75 minutes.

i have played this game in friends' houses on bigger and better computers, in Internet shops with superfast connections, and it just ain't possible to go below 15 minutes per 9 holes. 

As I am part of the WGT COMMUNITY I am entitled to air my opinions as much as you are, even though you are probably wrong.

Edit:  scores do not get posted to your wall, what are you babbling about.

Your scores get recorded in your score history and in your statistics, and that happens immediately you finish your round.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 3:21 AM

I did not intimate anything you half witted aussie, i stated that unless anyone can show me how someone can play 45 holes in 75 minutes over 4 different courses, I will report him.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 3:55 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I did not intimate anything you half witted aussie, i stated that unless anyone can show me how someone can play 45 holes in 75 minutes over 4 different courses, I will report him.

Sounds to me like sour grapes on your part - I'll hazard a  guess that  the rounds played pipped you in a RG or CC event, no?

Think you may find you yourself have already been reported for numerous rule breaks re forum misconduct.

Happy hittin'.

;o)

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:06 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    i have played this game in friends' houses on bigger and better computers, in Internet shops with superfast connections, and it just ain't possible to go below 15 minutes per 9 holes. 

I just played the BOH RG, played like an absolute chop! Only two 1 putts, two bunker shots and managed to finish in 11 minutes. I played it like I normally would, didn't rush (I normally do play quite quickly) So 15 mins is very possible, hell if I had a good round and shot a 28 or even a 29 I would have finished in about 8 or 9 mins.

• TanzeebRohan
    115 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:19 AM

I play really quick i putt quick and get birdies (some  time i miss)but that doesnt mean i cheat it means that i dont put that much of thought in it bcuz thats the way i play ask pb1711

RSS