Forums

Help › Forums

So how quick do you play,not as quick as this guy I bet.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:11 AM (52 replies)
  • nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:23 AM

Status
    heavy hitter
    are you sure you shouldn`t change that status to:
    Status
    SLOW HITTER ! 
    Obv just imo again lol 

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:24 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I did not intimate anything you half witted aussie, i stated that unless anyone can show me how someone can play 45 holes in 75 minutes over 4 different courses, I will report him.

Well You need to report the Player , with all your Evidence and get the Guy Banned.  This is not the forum it will be resolved in.

All im saying is if you have the facts and you in your heart believe him to be Doing something against the T/C of WGT (This does not take a vote from others you will always believe what u believe no matter what reply's you get), there is a way to go about it. This is not the Place to Call anyone out or even Imply someone is Doing wrong. That too is in the T/C's . Besides having some sort of Respect for a WGT Player. weather he may be Right or Wrong.

Just saying

• KEHYLAR
    551 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:30 AM

oneeyedjohn:

There is a character on here that has just played 45 holes in 75 minutes, now that is some going.  3 rounds on different courses of 9 holes and an 18 hole round elsewhere. His scores were excellent, so he must have taken a little time to putt etc etc.

Now I regard myself as quick as they come, normally do 9 in 20 minutes roughly, so just as an experiment i played 3 rounds of 9 holes at StA and RSG playing as fast as I possibly could, no putting spin on ball, no moving aim marker, no reverse zoom's, no display hole details, medium flash and no practice swings, and less than 5 seconds to hit my putt.

I did 2 9's at STA in 17:28 ( 38 shots ) and 17:36 ( 34 shots ) and a little more careful 34 at RSG in 18:10.

That is 53 minutes already, so I have to do 18 holes in 22 minutes to compete with this guy.

If no-one can explain this phenomenal speed, then I shall be reporting him with as much evidence as I can gather.

Perhaps this will explain the phenomena. It is in layman's terms so it should be "relatively" easy to comprehend.

LAURA

• BADMARIE
    817 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:35 AM

oneeyedjohn:

There is a character on here that has just played 45 holes in 75 minutes, now that is some going.  3 rounds on different courses of 9 holes and an 18 hole round elsewhere. His scores were excellent, so he must have taken a little time to putt etc etc.

Now I regard myself as quick as they come, normally do 9 in 20 minutes roughly, so just as an experiment i played 3 rounds of 9 holes at StA and RSG playing as fast as I possibly could, no putting spin on ball, no moving aim marker, no reverse zoom's, no display hole details, medium flash and no practice swings, and less than 5 seconds to hit my putt.

I did 2 9's at STA in 17:28 ( 38 shots ) and 17:36 ( 34 shots ) and a little more careful 34 at RSG in 18:10.

That is 53 minutes already, so I have to do 18 holes in 22 minutes to compete with this guy.

If no-one can explain this phenomenal speed, then I shall be reporting him with as much evidence as I can gather.

38 at St Andy that's impressive. Oh My Bad, that was 9 holes lol. and Like Nat said... IMO 

But scores don't show up on your history when playing RG's they show up only when the Tourney closes for new entries. 

If you play miss the ding instead of aiming then 10-12 mins for 9 is doable easy. Can I say doable in the forum? lol But you have the right to report anybody for anything, no matter how stu silly it may sound. I am sure the admins have heard it all. If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

Good luck with your reportation of this individual

Marie

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:38 AM

BADMARIE:
    If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

OMG iv missed that Humor

Lov Ya

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 7:14 AM

Courtney01:

BADMARIE:
    If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

OMG iv missed that Humor

Lov Ya

ROFL ! 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 8:21 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    it just ain't possible to go below 15 minutes per 9 holes. 

How's about this for proof?  Priestess shot 8 holes in 10 minutes on video.

See the rest of her videos on Youtube John.  Its possible if you're shooting 26s.  Just sayin'.....

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 8:30 AM

Loving the 1st tune in that vid.

RSS