Forums

Help › Forums

So how quick do you play,not as quick as this guy I bet.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:11 AM (52 replies)
  • cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 8:39 AM

BADMARIE:
    If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

This IS funny but how many is ALOT?????

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 8:49 AM

I'm not sure what the big deal is John, but that player could have actually played another 9 holes with 75 minutes in total. Many players can finish a 9 hole round in 10 to 12 minutes.

Conservatively speaking, I'll give that player 12 minutes per 9 hole round x 5 rounds = 60 minutes. That leaves enough time to play another 9 hole round with minutes to spare.

Sour grapes? I think so John.

If you turn this player in, WGT will do nothing about it. I suggest you not waste your time, or WGT's time.

I do however appreciate your diligence.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 9:52 AM

PRIESTESS has been a member of WGT for over 3 years, has over 3 and a half thousand ranked rounds, so to compare with someone who has been here way less than 1 year and way less than 2 thousand rounds is hardly fair.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 10:15 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    i monitored when he started and finished those four rounds

Why?

I suspect there's much more behind this issue than what you're telling us....

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 10:26 AM

oneeyedjohn:

PRIESTESS has been a member of WGT for over 3 years, has over 3 and a half thousand ranked rounds, so to compare with someone who has been here way less than 1 year and way less than 2 thousand rounds is hardly fair.

Fine, if you want to backpedal now you might want to go back and qualify your "it just ain't possible..."original statement.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 10:37 AM

I'm so fast, I can turn the light off & tee off before the light goes out.

• nat11
    1,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 10:50 AM

oneeyedjohn:

put me in the opposite bracket ! i`ve been here & in 5 months 150 ranked round & turned legend & also play fast ... so its the likes of me you have a problem with then and also with me achieving that ? lol 

you wanna game up fella BIG TIME ! or GET A GRIP and realise 3 Things

1... you ain`t a stop watch ! 2.. you ain`t the wgt police ! 3.. have fun and stop being paranoid ! and there are alot of player who can do it quicker than me these days and alot more better players then myself ! but all them three things are obv...... once again IMO !! LMAO 

Jeeeeeeeeeperz is this guy for real lmao 

You should of done more homework before taking to the game i watched all them videos and read all the advice i could before hitting a ball on here and thank you to them that did supply the information ie... the top players i show respect for and you should 2 ! you`ll find it gets you further 

• BADMARIE
    817 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 12:39 PM

cycle1979:

BADMARIE:
    If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

This IS funny but how many is ALOT?????

How many would you say is a lot? Then we can go from there

• BADMARIE
    817 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 12:57 PM

Courtney01:

BADMARIE:

OMG iv missed that Humor

Lov Ya

Courtney01? kinda sorta sounds familiar. Can't quite place it. Have you been B-A-D? Busy becoming a Super Legend, Tour Legend or Golf Goddess or whatever the proper term is. One friend from a long time says Icon. I think you might remember him? maybe? prolly not. Thats cool if not, he likes to stay out of sight anyways. Something I cant seem to do, I guess.

Look me up someday, if you can spare time for the likes of me.

Marie

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 1:14 PM

I just fired off 5x9 hole ready go's in around 1 hour and 20 mins. Scores were 27,28,30,32,32. It doesn't take that long. Normally about 15mins for a 9 hole game. When 1 finishes i start another 1. I learn't to play fast so i can get games in before the wife gets home from work.

RSS