Forums

Help › Forums

So how quick do you play,not as quick as this guy I bet.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:11 AM (52 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:09 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    i monitored when he started and finished those four rounds , and it was in a 75 minute timeframe,
    If spent more time on your own game...YOU might be able to do it too.?? Andy..monitored ??? Big Brother is watching  lol

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 5:09 PM

Ok I'll accept that if you can shoot in the 20's , you may get under 15 minutes, my 3 efforts above were no fun at all, rushing like a lunatic, so in the end , it is self defeating, as my enjoyment from this game is derived from the views and vistas from different camera angles, and of course executing a perfectly struck shot , that sits proudly a few inches from the hole.

Each to his own.

Thanks for the video from Preistess whoever posted it, very informative. I will check her out on Utube.

Edit: just realised why I am so slow, my putter is the 'beginner' and has an incredibly slow movement along the meter - so thats why my 26 putt 65 at RSG just took 33 mins 47 seconds. LOL

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 7:05 PM

oneeyedjohn:

I did not intimate anything you half witted aussie, i stated that unless anyone can show me how someone can play 45 holes in 75 minutes over 4 different courses, I will report him.

looks like mister C.S.I  wants to have a go at everyone here

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 9:47 PM

ArrVeeAussie:

pjctas0822:

BM thats was some funny stuff :)

John run before they send the WGT police after you. Arvee mind your business ...talk about trolling lol. Man you get in here once in a while snd shoot your load prematurely. I think BM was talking about you in her count .

Depends who your logged in as though bahahahhaha.

I have one word for you Pickleass......

IDIOT!

LOL ok Man you are one angry dude lol Maybe you should create a different profile...a happier and more gentle one LMAO

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 11:11 PM

pjctas0822:

ArrVeeAussie:

pjctas0822:

BM thats was some funny stuff :)

John run before they send the WGT police after you. Arvee mind your business ...talk about trolling lol. Man you get in here once in a while snd shoot your load prematurely. I think BM was talking about you in her count .

Depends who your logged in as though bahahahhaha.

I have one word for you Pickleass......

IDIOT!

LOL ok Man you are one angry dude lol Maybe you should create a different profile...a happier and more gentle one LMAO

This is what I don't get is why people think they can be rude to someone, and then can't take it when the person comes back angry. This is proof of why rude people thrive on making people mad for fun.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 3:20 AM

• KEHYLAR
    551 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:07 AM

I live in Texas. I think I go North East and make a sharp right turn when I get to Greenland. Then I go right on through Iceland into Denmark.

Is this correct? LOL!

LAURA

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 5:19 AM

KEHYLAR:

Perhaps this will explain the phenomena. It is in layman's terms so it should be "relatively" easy to comprehend.

LAURA

Thank you for posting Laura. My putting meter has gone relatively crazy of late..this can only help, lol!

Nan/Keith :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 5:48 AM

BADMARIE:

If finishing fast was a reportable offence I would have reported a lot of men over the last 10 years.

Marie

Now that's very funny Marie.......lol... I like that....lol

RSS