Help › Forums

What's up ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:55 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GNegreanu
    136 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:52 AM

I have problems with meter....it's lag and go very very fast to the right....i have lost 5 nike's balls in five minutes of game.... i'd like know what's up in wgt... because in this way it's impossible play. 

• irishrover33
    13 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:57 AM

hyena64:

GNegreanu:
    I have problems with meter.

There was an update for Adobe flash about the same time wgt did an update, & Adobe admits there are issues with the new version. This should take care of your issues as it did for me & others.   

Type about:plugins in the chrome address bar. Hit enter. Click details in upper right corner.  There at the top of the list you will see the current version (not working), & the version they just updated from (was working). Disable new--vers 11,3,300,270 & enable old--vers 11,3,300,268. While you're at it be sure to set your flash so it will not auto update, but ask you first. This will hopefully avoid this down the road. As stated, it did clear my issues of meter & such; hope it does the same for you.   Take care, be Blessed

Thank you , 

this info defo works .

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:30 AM

hyena64:
    in the chrome address bar. Hit enter. Click details in upper right corner.  

This is for the (internet, www.) "Address Bar" in Google Chrome Browser,

It will also Work in FireFox Browser also, but there is no 'details' in upper right corner, they are simply listed with detail.

this will not work in Internet Explorer.

• grindalways
    166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:45 AM

still having problems after following directions

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:59 AM

grindalways:

still having problems after following directions

Chrome uses please do this

Type about:plugins in the chrome address bar. Hit enter.  Click details in upper right corner.  There you will see the current version (not working), & the version they just updated from (was working). Disable new--vers 11,3,300,270 & enable old--vers 11,3,300,268.  As stated, it did clear my issues of meter & such; hope it does the same for you guys. And while you're taking care of flash, set it to ask you first instead of auto updating. This way you should have a working version regardless of what they do. At least then you decide when it gets updated.

Courtney

• grizzwaldo52
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:14 AM

Tried to disable the new flash and still having problems.  I also tried to run on firefox and it keeps crashing.  This totally sux , I am having wgt withdrawls and it totally blows.  Hope someone at wgt can str8en this out.  This is a terrible thing that has happened and now Im gonna have golf for real and its been in the 100s here in Kansas for the last 30 days.  Oh well , its been fun.

• bobcourt
    2,179 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:45 PM

Meter problem solved (I think) if you're using Chrome.

Chrome automatically uploads the latest Flash, the last one being on 02 August 2012

Shockwave Flash 11.3 r31
    Version:

This one seems to be causing the problems.
    FIX:
    In your Chrome browser:
    1. Type "chrome:plugins" in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
    2. On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing (mine was on top)
    3. click 'Details"  in the upper-right corner of the page. 

I found three versions all 'enabled'.

Disabled the one above and 

Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
    Version:

I then ENABLED the '268' version - played wgt and my meter was rock steady.
    Hoping it remains that way tomorrow.

• PAGES
RSS