Forums

Help › Forums

Flash and WGT

Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:10 PM (118 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 9:02 PM

For Google Chrome users:

If your version number is not 11.3.300.268, we ask that you please follow the steps below to use a previous version of Flash Player, as this seems to be the best version of Flash player to be used currently. 

1. Please enter in chrome://plugins into your address bar. 
    2. Next, towards the top right, please click on the “+” button next to the word Details to show more information.
    3. Go down the list until you find Flash and see the listed files.
    4. Please disable all files listed under Flash except for the one that is listed as Version: 11.3.300.268, as can be seen in this screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/1AqpoGti3

If you still have issues with the World Golf Tour game, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and let us know which versions of the above web browser and Flash you're using so we can help you out.

I'm listed as version: 11.3.300.271.  Version: 11.3.300.268 is not listed for me to enable.  I've tried to email the memebers@worldgolftour.com, but some how my computer is rejecting to send an/or the email is not going through.  What else can I try?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 9:52 PM

Version .271 may be o.k. as far as I read. Just disable any other version.

As for the mail, be sure to spell the address correctly - you didn't in the text. Otherwise check your mail client.

• Mechbook7
    50 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 3:35 AM

Well Father Brown  your info is askew.  The only version available today Aug 15TH IS 11.3.31.270

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 11:18 AM

Hello,

alosso:

Version .271 may be o.k. as far as I read. Just disable any other version.

sorry, alosso, but the version 271 is not working with chrome at all ... :'-(

I uninstalled flash player, took the version 268 and everything is fine now. For everybody who wants to do the same:

How to uninstall flash player you can find here.

And the version 268 you can find here at the archived versions.

Best regards,

Robbie

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:05 PM

Mechbook7:

Well Father Brown  your info is askew.  The only version available today Aug 15TH IS 11.3.31.270

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.271

tbe

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:42 PM

I have to say, I found this site by accident and have have had some great times here and found some really good friends, BUT my PC aint changed, I clicked on to this site and it worked, why not now?? not my PC not my CACHE not my problem,when will WGT say sorry????????? cos nothing has changed here. I'm in the sales game and if I came to this site today, Me? it dont work not doin this!!!!! how many people has this site lost on first impressions, TODAY and thats the last impression you get.

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:44 PM

thebigeasy707:

Mechbook7:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.271

tbe

tried it mate an still no go

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:54 PM

boroJohnny:

my PC aint changed, I clicked on to this site and it worked, why not now?? not my PC not my CACHE not my problem,when will WGT say sorry????????? cos nothing has changed here.

Sure?

Programs are being installed, Windows updates, browsers update, Flash updates - all under your responsibility (assuming you have no extra administrator).

I'm not saying that there ain't no problems on WGT's side, but several of the problems common to many now are on their local side.

Except you get an agreement to have WGT administer your PC :)

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 1:00 PM

alosso:

boroJohnny:

my PC aint changed, I clicked on to this site and it worked, why not now?? not my PC not my CACHE not my problem,when will WGT say sorry????????? cos nothing has changed here.

Sure?

Programs are being installed, Windows updates, browsers update, Flash updates - all under your responsibility (assuming you have no extra administrator).

I'm not saying that there ain't no problems on WGT's side, but several of the problems common to many now are on their local side.

Except you get an agreement to have WGT administer your PC :)

it just completely baffles the snot outta me that people just don't seem to get this ..

there's no cure for apathy .. 

• fairwayfool11
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 1:36 PM

I have had the same problem as you, can't seem to fix it. So a friend told me to try Maxthon 3, so I did and I love it , very few small stutter issues. Been shooting real good scores. No issues to speak of for about 5 or 6 days now. What a relief. fairwayfool11

RSS