Forums

Help › Forums

Flash and WGT

Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:10 PM (118 replies)
  • cpubob
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 11:29 AM

TY soooo much.  The game has been unplayable in Chrome for over a week.  Playing in FF has flash crashing after every hole.  Now time to fix my scores.  Usually shoot several under par and my last few games have been +10.  Felt like every other hole was triple or quad-bogey.  So nice to have the game back to normal.

Thanks again.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:50 PM

I'm trying Rockmelt. Smooth meter but the layout takes some getting used to.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:25 PM

I couldn't even get Rockmelt passed the Facebook acceptance page so I deleted it. I downloaded Maxthon and played a round and only had one stutter and that was self inflicted by not giving my processor time to settle down. And that was without using either game booster or Gboost so TBE gave us a winner.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:57 PM

There's an update out for Maxthon3.

Blue smiley icon top left of screen  > check for updates is at the bottom right of the drop down menu.

It's not necessary to update ...but it's available for those who want to.

tbe

• marcbgd
    81 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 2:47 PM

I have tried a number of times to install the 11.3.300.268 version for i.e. 9 many times but I always get the error that a newer version is already installed. I uninstalled chrome, uninstalled flash, and deleted all files related to flash. Yet, i still get the same message. Any suggestions? I'n running windows 7 home premium sp1 64bit. I finally gave up and installed comodo dragon so i could play while trying to figure this out. Any help is appreciated. 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 3:52 PM

marcbgd:

Any suggestions? I'n running windows 7 home premium sp1 64bit.

http://www.maxthon.com

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 4:16 PM

thebigeasy707:

marcbgd:

Comodo Dragon has seemed to have smoothened out, with Game Booster 3!

mgb

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 4:18 PM

marcbgd:

I have tried a number of times to install the 11.3.300.268 version for i.e. 9 many times but I always get the error that a newer version is already installed. I uninstalled chrome, uninstalled flash, and deleted all files related to flash. Yet, i still get the same message. Any suggestions? I'n running windows 7 home premium sp1 64bit. I finally gave up and installed comodo dragon so i could play while trying to figure this out. Any help is appreciated. 

Not sure about your error messages, but I think you will like Comodo.

I have always loved Comodo, it does not update Flash automatically like Chrome does! Make sure your Flash Player updates are set to remind you, not auto!

And always close out your profile page, biggest culprit of a skipping meter, and disable anti-virus updates ;) Many, Legends and now Tour Legends have many friends, close out profile before you tee off!

peace, mgb 

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 4:24 PM

thebigeasy707:

marcbgd:

Tried it tbe, had trouble getting the settings right, will try again!

mgb

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 4:28 PM

The Rockmelt browser works well too. If Bilko swears by it...then it must also be good.

I only use Maxthon in full screen to play this game because it works so well.

For browsing the net and other stuffs I still use chrome.

I have too many browsers on my pc ......10 to be exact but I use them all to cross browser check my work.

tbe

RSS