Forums

Help › Forums

Ridiculous

Fri, Aug 31 2012 3:35 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:05 AM

WGT  you are killing the game, talk about shooting yourself in the foot,  I think there will be quite a few walking away after this latest Fiasco. 600 for a ball that dings, are you saying that all the others won't.? or that you just guarantee a ding every time !!!  What with the speed up play and other odds & s'ds you must be getting desperate for cash. I wonder why the Baseball isn't as popular !!!!  silly stupid adds credits that don't get paid. the list is endless and still you won't listen.

For goodness sake swallow your pride and listen to the members who give you the luxury of a stable income, some have to wok for a living. to all the mods who say we don,t get paid well thats your choice. you never back the players !!!!

Russ

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 9:48 AM

agree! +10

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:03 AM

russellie:

WGT  you are killing the game, talk about shooting yourself in the foot,  I think there will be quite a few walking away after this latest Fiasco. 600 for a ball that dings, are you saying that all the others won't.? or that you just guarantee a ding every time !!!  What with the speed up play and other odds & s'ds you must be getting desperate for cash. I wonder why the Baseball isn't as popular !!!!  silly stupid adds credits that don't get paid. the list is endless and still you won't listen.

For goodness sake swallow your pride and listen to the members who give you the luxury of a stable income, some have to wok for a living. to all the mods who say we don,t get paid well thats your choice. you never back the players !!!!

Russ

I realize  that English is not your first language but I think you need a refresher course in English. It does not say that it dings. What is says that it slows the meter down as much as it can be slowed down making it EASIER to ding. There are many people on here who don't have very fast reflexes and this ball just might help them become more competitive. Sure the price might be high but for the players who struggle with fast meters it could very well be just what they need.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:14 AM

Born to be best.     May I say  that your manners leave a lot to be desired.

I am 72 and my reaction is slow, but to con members into paying 600  creds. all I can say is

Go find another planet to live on. Every time I see a response from you you are condecending !!!

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:35 PM

russellie:

Born to be best.     May I say  that your manners leave a lot to be desired.

I am 72 and my reaction is slow, but to con members into paying 600  creds. all I can say is

Go find another planet to live on. Every time I see a response from you you are condecending !!!

Russ they can slow the meter down as much as they want us old guys could not hit the side of a barn never mind the ding line :)

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:08 AM

Way to go my friend, but they forget us oldies have a functioning brain!!!!!!

Russ

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:31 AM

russellie:

Russ

Yeah, they must be hard up for cash. They are working on getting rid of people that can't afford to pay them for credits. Why would they be doing this? It does not make sense at all, except they just want the people with money only on this site. Well, they will know exactly how I feel if I get shoved off this site for not having enough money to play. People say its free. Well to only a certain point it is. They are working hard so far in making this not free anymore.

• jcnlvnv
    611 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:48 AM

I agree the cost is exceeding the quality of the game. I wouldn't mind so much paying if their weren't so many glitches. Slow loads....game errors....freeze ups...and so on. I'm not a computer expert but dont you think it's time to get off beta? You've got a great thing going,,,,but,,,,if you arent carefull you're going to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. All you have to do is improve your servers, or whatever it takes to get rid of these glitches, keep the prices reasonable and you will have more players then you could ever imagine. Also, quit trying to give the people with the most money an advantage! Its cool to have some upgrades but this 600 credit ball thing is getting crazy. Please, I really enjoy playing here...I fear if things dont change you are going to blow a great thing.

Jim

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:02 AM

russellie:

Way to go my friend, but they forget us oldies have a functioning brain!!!!!!

Russ

Depends on what your definition of functioning is . LOL

• PAGES
RSS