Forums

Help › Forums

AVERAGES THAT DECLINE because of Quitters !!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 4 2012 10:45 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • omahopa1
    20 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 1:33 PM

hi......just a rant,

sick of joinin games where players quit if theyve had a bad few holes............you join a game and you should have the courtesy to finish it out regardless of how ur playin......i always do.................lost balls in the process because of the meter glitch......but cmon......if your not willing to lose you dont deserve to win.

rant over.

• omahopa1
    20 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 1:49 PM

rant on,

third time tonight i tried to play a game...........2 matchplay and one blitz..........guess what.....my partners quit after 4 holes in all games..................cmon people.

rant over fot the mo.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 7:28 PM

I have had a few stroke multi player games the last few days. All 3 games.

The player on the 3rd hole was winning , like 3-. He was disconnected & could not re-enter the lobby.

So yes there are quitters, but there are also serious tech. issues with wgt lately,  It's so bad that most games everyone has to return to the lobby at least a couple times for every 9 hole round.

It's so ridiculous it's not even funny anymore.

• stu102
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 9:26 PM

same for me now 4 times log in it says you forfeited last game.Gone from 100% to 87% ,AND 1 GAME OUT OF 5 HAVE FINISH TO THE END FIX IT WGT OR NO MORE CREDITS FROM ME

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 9:34 PM

hyena64:
     If so, you are helping the cause. If not, you are just complaining & part of the problem.

I play with friends everyday. I've reported the problem via e-mail & the 'submit problem' in adobe flash.

I'm not part of any problem. Whenever I have had a problem, I take care of it, know what I mean?

I appreciate you trying to help but all you are doing is piszing people off as far as I can see.

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 10:04 PM

I never quit and here i am at 83% it because every one quits and so here I am WHY MGT?

• Lewbaby
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 10:45 PM

and it is so hard to get an alt shot game going now, because the low percenters are booted so much that they dont even try.  And they may only be a low percenter because of quitters.  It is gonna destroy alt shot WGT...think about it

• PAGES
RSS