Forums

Help › Forums

new disconnect policy that shows your %

Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:48 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 4:47 PM

it is CRAP!!!  i finished 3 games in a row and my % went DOWN???  also, when my OPPONENT disconnects  MY average goes DOWN!???  suggest you get rid of it till bugs worked out!

• SirBOBtheBEAR
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 4:51 PM

Wow...three games in a row...well done! Why then, did you disconnect after you lost a hole when playing today? You obviously didn't care that that would impact on your partner's % then, did you?

• jacqui1965
    138 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 11:21 PM

Well  after he told you to DROP DEAD after you played a cracking shot,  the word i would use is no RESPECT !!!!  So i guess his percentage reflects how often he disconnects when a game is not going his way.  

On a different note this question is posed directly at wgt.  If  I,  or another gets abuse during a game that gives us no alternative but to leave the game. This then is reflected on our %.  Bit unfair !    No one should have to tolerate dis respectful  behaviour then  get penalised.

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:27 PM

OH you POOR dear!!!!  it's a STUPID GAME!!    GROW UP!!

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 2:43 PM

hatcojack:

OH you POOR dear!!!!  it's a STUPID GAME!!    GROW UP!!

Way to validate what the others just said about you.

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 9:59 PM

you REALLY think i CARE what others say or think about me!?   NOT ONE BIT you MORON!  the more that HATE me the BETTER!!!!  hahahahahaha

• 2x3x4times
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:42 PM

I agree, you need to fix the disconnect, it seems that when someone quits, we all have to wait 4 plus minutes for the quitter to re-connect.  fix it quick or I'll just play poker.  also, it is to hard to get credits to buy golf balls or clubs.

• 2ballsandastick
    9 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 10:58 PM

I AGREE THE NEW FORMAY IS CRAP!!!!!!!

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:07 PM

i am just naturally CHEERFUL and JOLLY!!!!   and MOST of the "BUGS" are poorly thought out programming errors!  DUH: like if WGT disconnects the player should NOT be penalized!  thats PRETTY obvious!! 

• PAGES
RSS