Help › Forums

Gifts

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:46 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • vajda
    106 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 9:52 AM

I have seen WGT members give gifts to other members, I personally haven't yet, but I was wondering if it is possible to give just 'credits' as a gift instead of i.e. balls or clubs? Regards, Brad

• BigSulley
    343 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 1:41 PM

No not possible to give credits but if you like to give just gifts, I would like the new   

Team EUROPE 2012 (Male 3) lol

the only way to do it is to play a challenge game at skins and loose every hole, still wondering why you would wont to? 

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:01 PM

vajda:

I have seen WGT members give gifts to other members, I personally haven't yet, but I was wondering if it is possible to give just 'credits' as a gift instead of i.e. balls or clubs? Regards, Brad

you can do it by buying one of the gift cards WGT accepts as payment for credits then give the other member the gift card number.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:46 PM

They don't allow direct credit gifts because they would lose the rake in Challenges. The rake is justified because it guarantees the loser pays.

Typical backward thinking of the WGT brain trust.

1) Some players can't  play challenges due to "laws" of wherever they are;

2) Randoms can get around this by playing for pro-shop "gifts" although, there is no recourse to the winner if the loser doesn't pay off

3) Challenges mainly appeal to random trying to hustle other randoms.

4)  Friends can get around that by just playing for pro-shop "gifts"  No sense in 2 friends playing match play challenge for credits instead of a sleeve balls.

5)  WGT still gets all the money from said "gifts" they only "lose" the rake.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 9:29 PM

Gifting credits would ruin the game.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,573 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:49 AM

why

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 5:04 AM

Good question....Andy