Forums

Help › Forums

Update on Disconnect % - 9/6/12

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • WST2
    10 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 3:27 PM

Just so you know.  Most of the problems I have are with Blitz players.  Just played a game with 4 people.  First player quit, 3 of us played on.  Next player quit, a Hack, and the 2 of us watch the arrow loop and loop.  We could CHAT to each other fine, but the person leaving locked us up, couldn't continue because the screen was gray.  This isn't an ISP problem on our end.  Why don't you play Blitz for awhile and see if you have it so figured out.

Thanks for listening.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:34 AM

sardono:

Forgot to add this little tidbit.This is for everyone. Was a little hot under the collar, and this will be my last post on this subject.

I travel, the laptop goes with me. I have been in lots of different places with different connections, so I know it makes a difference.

Do a test, take your PC / laptop somewhere else, see if it works the same there. I think it would open a lot of eyes.

Not a hardware problem in my experience, my flawlessly running laptop at home, turns into a paperweight at some locations.

I was trying to get you to figure it out for your shelf, but nooooooo.

That would be admitting its an ISP problem.

I'm outa here.

GL

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

This is so inane it isn't worth answering.

YJ...Thanks again for reading correctly what was being described and providing a very knowledgeable possible answer.

• wlrhonemus
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 8:26 AM

That takes care of the alternate shot players NOW what about the stroke players who go from 98% to 83% like myself never having quit a game but was booted off by WGT and payed the penalty for ???????

• jbiscuit
    314 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 1:32 PM

Boomerboy44:

Boob boost.......... hope it's free lmao  !!!

I look forward to the free hire weekends. I'll send the wife back to her mothers.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 5:47 PM

ChasMiester:

WHELP !!!! We just go back 2 the basics....Write on every quitters wall and block them !! It works for me. When a quitter who's wall I have written on sees me in a room for a match, he or she leaves that game Im  in with them real fast. It has always worked for me. A quitter remembers whose written on his wall. At least my quitters do !! And I write is "U QUITTER". 

If there not actually quitting at all and just disconnected from wgt server, they are branded quitters? I don't think so. That is not the smart idea, and causes even more rude players during A/S.

I only have about 4 year old laptop too, and I don't get disconnected like a lot on here do. No matter what the browser I use, it is the same. Only time I am forced disconnect is if one of the others disconnect, and it some how effects me into a unexpected error with no ability to return. Rest of the time its 100% connection.

Despite that, I do get docked if team member from other team on A/S forfeits our team gets dock on %. That is a given there to get rid of it on A/S.

• Cactus203
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 6:11 PM

The % is very unfair. Last nite I completed a game at Oakmont. When I logged on today it says I quit. I finnished the game and logged back to Main Menu after but it still says I quit. This has happened numerous times and my % is now about 50. I am not a quitter! Please fix this!

Thanks!

Cactus 203

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:22 PM

Cactus203 doesn't quit :) 50%... indeed

this system needs a complete re-working

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 11:31 PM

i m now at 60 !!! complete re-working !!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 12:16 AM

Stop freaking out people. WGTadmin2 will be along shortly to say the WGT team has been waiting for feedback on the multi-player percentage feature, per MisterWGT I'm sure. The feature seems skewed, but nothing to get in a tiff over. Let's give WGT a chance to decipher the constructive feedback, and make a decision on where to go with the multi-player percentage game feature. 

Hittem' straight everyone. : )

• Gooboy
    22 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 12:27 AM

Please sort this out WGT. my % has dropped from 100% to 77%. it told me i have quit 3 times and have been disqualifed. What BS. I DONT AND ARE NOT A QUITTER.

Aso the 5 minutes wait for someone to reconnect is to long. 2 mins should be sufficient

Cheers Gooboy

RSS