Forums

Help › Forums

Update on Disconnect % - 9/6/12

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • Braz29
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 9:12 AM

sorry to post here and not maybe where it should be but the earn free credits views needed for credits has just been way too much. I play with Nike balls and at 450 a 3 pack 75 credits for 100 views stinks. if you're good enough you can win credits if not you get to pay for them? I wish there was more balance. the old system was fair 75 credits for 50 views now it comes off greedy. I have spent money and watch vids ... how much should you spend? $200 seems way too much for a golf game. I'm a master and average 67.33 and I spend money as well as watch vids. worse players shouldn't have to spend more to enjoy the game

Braz29

• johnnylaptop
    30 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 10:25 AM

Say righ above the chat box on any game why couldn't you put a Tab

one for quit and one for pick up ball.

If it was there in plain sight maybe guys would use it.

I don't mid if the quit the right way but most don't know how to.

Sitting around waiting for 5 minutes tow or three times a day takes a lot out of our lives.

I do feel if there was a Tabin plain sight more might use it

• INDAFACE
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 4:36 PM

Thank you for English correction, I am costarrican and really apreciate your effort of educating my.  I hope that you reply on everyone else preaching how perfect WGT is, because I am not the only one complaining.

My rank, my ranked games, my perfonal profile, who cares ? ... I am still a costummer, one just about to leave this site, due to its technical unreliability.

PS.  I hope your spanish is better than my english.

Oldbayrunner:

INDAFACE.... In others defense my good man... You have been on here for what 1 year, Played 5 ranked games and all the rest only Blitz and play with all starter equipment and balls, not that that is a bad thing, and you consider yourself as one of the consumers? Not saying you have to spend your valuable time or hard earned dollars on here but please don't belittle people who do.

If you haven't played anymore than 5 ranked games and only blitz how the heck can you profess to have any experience with the infallibility (correct spelling) of wgt or know what the heck others are experiencing in playing other types of their games. I venture to say at least 90% of the online games out there are cheap flash based games as you call them, very few have moved to HTML5. 

Even I in my apparent difference in some of what others have the right to post would I dress people down in the derogatory manner you have just done.

• Jiggiwitit
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:02 PM

I would have to say that I agree.  I have put a lot of real money into this game also.  I used to watch the vids because the turn around time for the credits was good.  Now it sucks.  Not even worth the time to watch that many vids for 50 credits?  How will your sposors and advertisers feel now that a vast majority of us are no longer watching the advertisements?  Loss of advertising dollars and ad spots I would expect.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 5:03 AM

INDAFACE:

Thank you for English correction, I am costarrican and really apreciate your effort of educating my.  I hope that you reply on everyone else preaching how perfect WGT is, because I am not the only one complaining.

My rank, my ranked games, my perfonal profile, who cares ? ... I am still a costummer, one just about to leave this site, due to its technical unreliability.

Oldbayrunner:

INDAFACE.... In others defense my good man... You have been on here for what 1 year, Played 5 ranked games and all the rest only Blitz and play with all starter equipment and balls, not that that is a bad thing, and you consider yourself as one of the consumers? Not saying you have to spend your valuable time or hard earned dollars on here but please don't belittle people who do.

If you haven't played anymore than 5 ranked games and only blitz how the heck can you profess to have any experience with the infallibility (correct spelling) of wgt or know what the heck others are experiencing in playing other types of their games. I venture to say at least 90% of the online games out there are cheap flash based games as you call them, very few have moved to HTML5. 

Even I in my apparent difference in some of what others have the right to post would I dress people down in the derogatory manner you have just done.

Sounds like you might need an eyerectomy.... and your welcome

IMO dressing down others on here in this manner, and I quote,

"Some gifted with the blessings of being able to finish the games, feel like apostols of a true body of redemption of the kingdom of WGT's infaliability" 

is really uncalled for.

You called yourself a consumer... The short definition for consumer in a business sense is one who purchases...I didn't see that you had according to your profile equipment...You have corrected your error and reclassified yourself as a customer.

Suggestion....Many of us make spelling and grammar errors but the degree of them is the difference. Due to the language difference I might suggest you use a Spanish to English conversion as I would most certainly use the Spanish to English version should I try to put in printed form anything in Spanish as I do not know the language.

Had your comment not contained such a demeaning statement I would have let your post slide. Sticks and stones my good man.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 6:43 AM

Oldbayrunner:

IMO dressing down others on here in this manner, and I quote,

"Some gifted with the blessings of being able to finish the games, feel like apostols of a true body of redemption of the kingdom of WGT's infaliability" 

is really uncalled for.

I really liked it.  Clever, dripping with sarcasm.  Nice one indaface

INDAFACE:

Also good!

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 6:57 AM

Wgt has a lot of problems that they seem to only want to fix issues they want and not the players issues. Your lucky to even get a survey to do in some of their surveys and if you do it kicks you out before your done.I've talked to a lot of guys who think the speed of the nike balls have been sped up to try and get guys to use the new ball which means your spending more money too. What once was a player friendly place to play has turned into a company that doesn't care as long as they're making  money. Wgt we do this for fun and we all have families and bills to pay so keep doing what your doing because your pushing out guys from wanting to play. Surveys make you money and I'd say a lot of money so why are you trying to screw things up by giving less on surveys. And surveys that boot you out once they got their answers......

• VIVACITO
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:13 PM

Does anybody remember what real golf is all about ? ... "FELLOWSHIP" ... When I stated playing in WGT, one of the things I was enjoying a lot was "FELOWSHIP".  But since WGT started having this "freeze game" problem, combined with the loss of reputation % the fellowship is over, and with it the fun.  I have sensed a hudge departure of players aready, very disapointed not only with the "game unreliabiliy" but even worse, with the cruelty shown towards players that can not complete their games, without even knowing the reason.  I was winning a blitz, the game froze, we couldn't finish it and one of the players wrote to me "you are nothing but a stupid quiter".  My % is droping.  It doesn't recover when we can finish a game but it doesn't fail to punish me with this horrible "tag" of a percentage so low now that I feel ashame and don't want to even try to play multi-games anymore.  It's really sad.  Please stop jumping when someone posts a problem, because to me "quiters" wouldn't bother to take the time to do so.  If you are not facing the same problem of unvoluntary disconnection do not join this circus of judging and insulting those who are already frustrated with the game engine.  Do as somebody from the WGT organization writes :  "Stay Classy".

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 9:09 AM

After a week,or so  the %  , i find to be just great   ..... i was at 90%  at one time ,i have been 100%  the last 3 days .  

• youngyosh
    20 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 3:44 PM

When will the percentage filter be added to the Lobby settings?   you know it makes sense :))

RSS