Forums

Help › Forums

Update on Disconnect % - 9/6/12

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • EAGolfPro
    10 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 3:20 PM

10% drop after a couple practice rounds with a friend just messing around trying different holes? cmon practice stroke should not be counted as % games completed

• ffifer
    44 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 4:22 PM

It's a good idea, but has it's flaws. If we get disconnectd de to reasons out of our control that too counts against us and also if there are players that quit because of what ever reason and the game is canceled that also counts against you.

• Braz29
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 8:54 PM

the one that really gets me on wgt greed is when they charge us to play a skins game. we gamble our credits and they take a cut ... C'MON MAN

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:47 AM

Another flaw in the programming is that it will forfeit your match IF you complete the game, and get a score but use the menu to exit the game back to the main menu before it automatically goes back to the main menu.  This has happened to several people in our CC and it just isn't right.

It's a good feature but it needs to be tweaked quite a bit to be an accurate representation of a players characteristics.

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 7:43 AM

I played 20-30 games in a row since this Pctge crap started - I haven't moved at all from 97%, and I have had two disconnects of my own (in the past, with pre-apologies for one emergency and a power outage on the other). All other disconnects were my partners.

Like politicians often do, these figures are being mis-manipulated, either by choice or bad algorithms. 

If they began on 1 Sep 2012, at least everyone who has had problems in the past could start fresh. (I get scared when choosing partners was have pctges way less than most others.)

• stangacila
    111 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 6:50 AM

bravo man ,super funny!

• hotcarrie
    865 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM

nickuk:

While your at it, why dont you just make it a monthly percentage rate which reverts back to(whatever we start at) at the end of each calendar month. At least this way people have a chance to redeem themselves, as is your blackballing ppl forever, dont seem fair to me.

Peoples pay their money and takes their choice....why should someone finish every game with exspensive balls when their having a nightmare round...or flash is playing up!

make it a number not a percentage, say...

complete 50 incomplete 7

are you saying thatif your having a bad round you would quit? why dont you just quit the site?

like others i pay money to play on here and why should people like you be allowed to spoil the game for others?

RSS