Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Maintenance 11:00 PM PST

Fri, May 28 2010 11:51 AM (54 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 8:54 PM

What exactly was the greatest thing BEFORE sliced bread?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 8:59 PM

jakestanfill7:

Yes I agree...We have the yips award, the whatever the f award for saving par after a poon job drive, and an award for simply rolling the ball in the hole....we need an award for most forum posts on meter and quitters.

lol pure genius

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:50 PM

VanHalenLover:
    What exactly was the greatest thing BEFORE sliced bread
                                                                                                                                               Ummm,  the Knife I assume...lol

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:55 PM

I think it's going to be patriotic golf tees and that's it.

lol

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:02 AM

No complaints from Me.

So far, all of the new features that I have encountered are operating correctly.  I checked my AWARDS this morning and I had a GOLD St. Andrews Triumph showing (past performance).  I just played 18 Holes Stroke Play on STA and completed with a -5 score of 67.  THE PLATINUM St. Andrews Triumph popped up with the usual fanfare at the conclusion of 18 - so that Award now appears to be working properly.

As for the obvious "elephant in the room" - The WGT World Community (Myself included) will continue to wait with anticipation for Oakmont.  Some of us - myself included - "guessed wrong" this time.  Nice tease LOL.

I also noted the rollout of the Oakmont Dominator, Oakmont Ace Master and Oakmont Flagstick Master Awards (Member Profile > Awards > Courses) - to await their eventual use.  An "Easter Egg" so to speak - not listed with the "highlights" for this release - and not relevant yet until Oakmont goes live - but the Awards are there.

Onwards! - AtlantaCoaster

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:34 AM

Everyone I'm sure is glued to the anticipation of Oakmont including myself to obtain the elusive Oakmont Dominator award. 

Just one quick note, not quite sure what the difference is with regards to credit display area near your username on the left side of the page. For me there is no difference.

WGT, keep up the great work.

Infinito

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:38 AM

Infinito3010:

not quite sure what the difference is with regards to credit display area near your username on the left side of the page. For me there is no difference.

Look in the game client when your game starts

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:42 AM

ncviz;

Thankyou for the feedback;  Looks good

Infinito

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 4:52 AM

Whew .. good .. no new courses .. i was getting worried.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 5:07 AM

Infinito3010:

ncviz;

Thankyou for the feedback;  Looks good

Infinito

It is also a quick link to buy credits if you need to mid round.

RSS