Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Maintenance 11:00 PM PST

Fri, May 28 2010 11:51 AM (54 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 9:59 AM

Deja vu all over..I thought PB was released the 23rd on sun. thought I was playing it.Must of been a dream.

• BiminiBen
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 10:11 AM

VanHalenLover:

What exactly was the greatest thing BEFORE sliced bread?

Duct tape of course!!!!  Oh, wait, you said "BEFORE" didn't you, Doh!!!

1,644 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 10:20 AM

BiminiBen:
    Duct tape of course!!!! 
    Handy man's secret weapon!

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:07 AM

I just started a "Glitch" thread in the bug forum... on #2 SA my menu disappeared (only the chat window remained), and after a partner's "instant replay" (while submitting the menu bug), my game window went white... had to disconnect with the dreaded "X"   : /

I probably killed my playing partner's rounds by doing so... and incidentally... they all told me that they hadn't cleared their temp files and flash caches yet.  : /

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:17 AM

whats going on with the screen  things are dissapearing. top left corner of screen where players name and score disappeared on 4 diff. gms.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 12:32 PM

first impressions on the new balls/clubs? Anyone tried them yet?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 1:00 PM

Hi all,

System backups take a while, hence the usual four hour-ish down time.  Some of you may remember when we released the Back 9 of St. Andrews there was a basically a 5 minute downtime.  In that case it wasn't necessary to back anything up since there were no significant changes made to the game, just new assets.

This was essentially part 1 of this update.  Doing it this way allows us to clear out the bugs from this half of it first.  We'd prefer there not to be any major issues when Oakmont (and the majors) are ready to go.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't bust a few chops for this one:

Patience grasshoppers =)

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 2:21 PM

i'll consider my chops busted. benny walks away head hung low to the theme music from the incredible hulk tv show. old school tv at it's finest y'all. JB

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 8:57 PM

Holy cow someone in marketing was BUSY, that is a lot of offers now available! 

Heck are people still going to buy credits with all those there?  Seems like too much.

Oh and thank you for including the great white north! 

-----------------------------------

I did not see a list of new clubs that are now available, is there one somewhere? 

What are the opinions of new clubs and balls so far?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 10:36 PM

I have noticed a great improvement in the loading of the left hand 'game' pane, a much needed improvement. I do not however, understand why it waits for focus to load. If you click a 'latest post' link that takes you to a thread with enough messages that the game pane is not visible, it does not load until you scroll up far enough to set focus, then it loads...... Not sure if this is by design, but it seems to make more sense to have it load automatically on each page load, instead of waiting until it is in the visible window.

RSS