Forums

Help › Forums

Scheduled Maintenance 11:00 PM PST

Fri, May 28 2010 11:51 AM (54 replies)
  • WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 6:23 AM

you'll never get it will u , Bring on the new courses how else would this site remain the top golf site around. Awards who needs NEW awards this is a vitural game, I hope u all know the awards are VITURAL aswell, go to your local trophy shop and buy some if your so hard up for awards.as for flagged avatars u know where they belong, i hope.......

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:17 AM

You may be right Bill ... don't know how I missed it.   They probably do need maybe one more new course.   But not too many or it could turn into a game for children ... and no one wants that.

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:51 AM

Calm down Bill,When i first joined WGT just ove 1 year ago,We only had 9 holes at Kiawa with starter clubs,The progress they have made since then is extraordinary,Chill Bro,,lol

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:52 AM

I agree with Priestess - and to step back even further - who remember NO Stroke Play and ONLY ONE CTTH on Bali Hai?  (This would seem to be approx November-December 2008 if my memory is correct)   And then came the Kiawah CTTH - With stroke Play later.  My how we have grown.

• OFCOURSEITSTIGHT
    27 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 11:51 AM

Players who are joing WGT now dont know how lucky they are .:)

RSS