3,538 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 4:01 AM

Yep, happy Halloween folks

Doc :)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 9:30 AM

18bob18:

new to game in 10/12...lev 17..how do get better clubs...real money ????

Hello Bob.  Welcome to WGT.  This is a thread only for fun, regarding the Halloween "thing", but anyway you deserve an answer to that question :  You have to buy credits with real money and then you decide how to spend those credits.  Bottom line, yes, real money.  The game remains free until you want to start investing in "the toy" as it happens with any other type of entertainment.  Hope you have fun !

• NoLimitLisa
    86 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:42 PM

Hi sorry im new to this too.. Not sure how to bring Bobs quote down :(

Bob you can also do surveys and watch videos to earn your credits.. Does take a while, but you can do it for free.. 

ps, love the pumpkin ball hehe

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 5:35 PM

NoLimitLisa:
    Hi sorry im new to this too.. Not sure how to bring Bobs quote down :(

Bob you can also do surveys and watch videos to earn your credits.. Does take a while, but you can do it for free.. 

ps, love the pumpkin ball hehe

Sorry I omitted this side of the story.  NLL is right about her input.  I did all the video watching and surveys, but I got tired of all the time spent doing that and getting about 10 - 50 credits per time, when good clubs and balls cost a lot more than that.  So, maybe that's why I jumped straight to the part of "purchasing" with real money.  Either way, your time or your money, it takes some "real life productivity" from you if you want to go for a more elaborate enjoyment of this game.  There are plenty of previous posts on different forums regarding this.  Let's not deviate more from the topic of this thread wich had nothing to do with this.  Thank you anyway !  Cheers.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:30 PM

Gee , 18bob 18  ,  go introduce yourself   ,     welcome to WGT,      :)

• PAGES
RSS