Forums

Help › Forums

Feelin Generous

Sun, Dec 23 2012 8:34 AM (220 replies)
  • ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 2:23 PM

See what happens when you get a snowball of generosity rolling? Feels good!!!

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 2:23 PM

Notonthis...What a great Gesture on your part

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 2:34 PM

ForeverHackin:

See what happens when you get a snowball of generosity rolling? Feels good!!!

Fun fact: I have been making my bosses aware of every single thread that is participating in this movement over these past few weeks. This movement has grown so large and so fast that I no longer make these threads visible to them - THERE ARE TOO MANY!

You can't click "Active Topics" these days without seeing a list of threads full of people spreading holiday cheer. I want to thank everyone who has participated in this contest, especially the contest creators :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 4:23 PM

notonthis:

Got  you something aswell gmaster 

Purchase of TaylorMade R11 9.0 Driver (L88+) as a gift for gmaster007.
    Sent Gift -1,695 C

Enjoy

I'm humbled to be gifted twice in one epic thread of kindness and generosity
    by 2 great players that use their great skills to help others.

now I can actually consider saving for that top level nike putter,
    and eventually join the elite santas' crew when it's my turn to shine at this game some day.

I don't think I've ever seen so much giving in 1 thread,
    what a way to take back this thread. I'm speechless,
    and that doesn't happen very often.

you guys ROCK!

• dsrosem
    1,556 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 5:04 PM

notonthis:

Got  you something aswell gmaster 

Purchase of TaylorMade R11 9.0 Driver (L88+) as a gift for gmaster007.
    Sent Gift -1,695 C

Enjoy

Brandon, your generosity is beautiful. And so are you my friend.

Love R

• briggs8587
    278 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 6:14 PM

Brandon... great stuff bud!!

Its been really cool to walk back in and see this thread back on track and guys like Seb and yourself getting onbaord..

SilentOmegaGolf certainly got a ball rolling on this one...LOL

Classy gents...

Stu

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 6:31 PM

Very nice!  Thank you for being such excellent ambassadors!

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 6:44 PM

Thx all glad i could do something positive and help the post move on. Suprised it made 11 pages and didnt get locked down. But glad it didnt take care all.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 7:44 PM

I sent a few things to good friends in the true spirit of the season. It feels good and I wish all a safe and happy Christmas season.  Cheers to all !

I will send a sleeve of choice to the first person to guess my # of consecutive days played (closest to actual # wins)   between now and Dec 24th. .......... friends excluded since some know the answer.

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:47 PM

Romax:

I sent a few things to good friends in the true spirit of the season. It feels good and I wish all a safe and happy Christmas season.  Cheers to all !

I will send a sleeve of choice to the first person to guess my # of consecutive days played (closest to actual # wins)   between now and Dec 24th. .......... friends excluded since some know the answer.

I will guess 270 :)

RSS