Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest Nov. 2012

Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:54 AM (124 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:39 AM

officerpizza: we have the french man in sight  walking with a stick   Headquaters :  proced with caution be Carefull is name is frappefort .  Officer icon : i am not going after a man with a golf club in is hand,Pizza lets go back to sleep .

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 8:04 AM

WGTPizza (left): Pizza to HQ, all is quiet on the forums today. Awaiting instructions HQ.

Chad (radio): This is HQ, Great work Pizza. Proceed.

WGTIcon (right):  He bought it, ok, which course and settings do you want?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:43 AM

Pizza: HQ,we have the suspect,in front of us.     HQ:what is the suspect doing.      Icon: man dressed in red white beard ,giving WGT ciment ball to all ........WOW    Pizza thats cheep.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:50 AM

frappefort:

Pizza: HQ,we have the suspect,in front of us.     HQ:what is the suspect doing.      Icon: man dressed in red white beard ,giving WGT ciment ball to all ........WOW    Pizza thats cheep.

LOL. You go from barely being able to communicate because of the French (forget how you always say it,) the new forum guidelines come out and you drop that famous avatar and now you've become quite the funnyman. Who are you and what did you do with my buddy  François?  :-D

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:59 AM

Pizza: all the lake are flooding on the courses...Icon is coming back, he went to check one .                   HQ:  officer icon report your findings..            Icon:HQ, Pizza, well it seems there are so many golf balls in the lakes, that the water has risen .         

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 7:26 PM

andyson:
    balls graciously donated by Opyeuclid!

Cmon People , 3 days to go .

If you want my balls you have to earn them .

?  Some how,  That did not sound right . But you all understand '

Guess I should have done fiished my 3rd year of the 6th grade english ,

Sorry .

OPY  iaaRft

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 8:56 PM

Officer Pizza: we have  an uprising over here, Gee, i just wanted to give parking tickets.............HD:  Get yourself together now officers,its just a crowd of WGT whining. Officer Icon:and i just wanted to have an easy good paying job , typing you know:(

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 9:12 PM

Last one for tonight ,  it made me smile.                                      Officer Pizza: HQ  we have been here 5 hours ,Geezzz, Icon they are not answering at HQ      officer Icon :let me try  this is officer Icon  are you there HQ...........                          HQ: HELLO,..... HELLO,  this is the cleaning lady at HQ,there is noboday here they all went on vacation.

• Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:30 AM

WGTpizza (left):  Code Yellow under control, we're on our way back to HQ

HQ (radio):  Negative on the Code Yellow, it's a Code Red repeat Code Red

WGTicon (right):  He wants ketchup instead of mustard ? Why doesn't he give us this information in advance ?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 1:54 AM

WGTpizza (left):  1+1 is 2, 2+2 is 4, 4+4 is..............

HQ (radio):  HQ to car 54, is everything ok there?

WGTicon (right):  Yes Sir, thats just Pizza adding up the total Bans today Sir.

RSS