Help › Forums

Chat With MisterWGT - IT'S ON!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 22 2012 9:48 PM (28 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 1:14 AM

mikemcknight:

Hi there Pizza. I have a question for you. Why are employee's of your company allowed to play on this site. For example, if I entered a competition in my local newspaper they would have a message saying employees are not eligible for entry for obvious reasons. It's clear to me and most of my friends that these people who are "in the know", have an unacceptably unfair bias. It's totally unfair to the WGT community, or for whatever that may mean my friend! Regards Mike.

I think the difference between your comparisons is that Pizza and Icon do not enter competitions nor play Challenges and is no difference than someone testing.

How this is unfair to anyone is beyond me. Now if they started playing challenge matches or tournaments then maybe we could have a gripe.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 4:19 AM

Not

alanti:

mikemcknight:

Hi there Pizza. I have a question for you. Why are employee's of your company allowed to play on this site. For example, if I entered a competition in my local newspaper they would have a message saying employees are not eligible for entry for obvious reasons. It's clear to me and most of my friends that these people who are "in the know", have an unacceptably unfair bias. It's totally unfair to the WGT community, or for whatever that may mean my friend! Regards Mike.

I think the difference between your comparisons is that Pizza and Icon do not enter competitions nor play Challenges and is no difference than someone testing.

How this is unfair to anyone is beyond me. Now if they started playing challenge matches or tournaments then maybe we could have a gripe.

Not sure about Pizza, but thank goodness Icon doesn't play the comps... we'll all get hammered....lol

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 5:06 AM

mikemcknight:
    Hi there Pizza. I have a question for you.

don't hold your breath.

mikemcknight:
    hy are employee's of your company allowed to play on this site.

alanti:
    Pizza and Icon do not enter competitions nor play Challenges

Not under those names at least.  :)

• mikemcknight
    62 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 2:50 PM

Pizza could be the top 30 earners in the game for all we know!! lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 2:56 PM

Icon answered this question 2 months ago,  search =======>>...

oops  lol

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 3:09 PM

I don to enter competitions to win under any circumstances. Only time I'd ever enter is to test something in live conditions. That's pretty rare anyway. 

If you have some specific example, please post:)

-wgticon

• mikemcknight
    62 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2012 5:27 PM

That's fair enough Icon. If there were people making credits in this game very softly because of programming info it would suck and sicken the whole community. I hope it's not an epidemic that's could come into the game. All the credits I earned were the hard way, or else out of my wages.

RSS