Forums

Help › Forums

Before my 300th post here

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 24 2012 1:03 PM (27 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 3:28 PM

Hello everyone.  I just wanted to thank to all those nice guys, good fellas, great WGT players, virtual friends and simply little rascals, who I have shared good times, games and jokes with, for the last four months or so.

I have been playing around, posting jokes and other things, even a couple of arguments and such, but still, after all that, I haven't actually introduced myself, only to a few.

So, this is me.  Alex.  AJ or Quijotazo.  A simple costarrican guy (Central America).  Very happy to be part of all the fun here.  And of course, whenever any of you come down to visit my country, if you don't find a good partner for some REAL GOLF don't hesitate to contact me through WGT ways and we'll see how it goes.  Cheers !

AJ - Quijotazo

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 3:41 PM

nice to see the face .. u're a class act mate

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:29 PM

You are all class AJ. You make me laugh with your posts so keep them up even if the odd one gets hijacked lol.

And on the pixelated greens and fairways your a true gent, even when I am searcing for my ball in the 40-50 rough we can still have a laugh (usually at my expense lol).

If I am ever in Costa Rica I would have a round of golf with you and regardless of how well we played, I know we would have a great time.

Alan

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:44 PM

AJ, the wife of my good friend and colleague (fellow teacher) is costarrican.  I have to say she's much prettier than you.

I can only hope the above statement doesn't jeopardize any chance I might have had at an xmas present....

Seriously, have been enjoying your comments and attitude since you've been here...salud!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 6:30 PM

mkg335:
    have been enjoying your comments and attitude since you've been here...salud!

^^ ditto...keep it up..see you out there..

PS, thought you'd be older..(don't know why ?).....Andy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 6:35 PM

alcaucin:

mkg335:
    have been enjoying your comments and attitude since you've been here...salud!

^^ ditto...keep it up..see you out there..

Andy, I think it's because AJ is wise beyond his ears...er, years.  ;-)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:50 PM

mkg335:
    Andy, I think it's because AJ is wise beyond his ears

I think you can clear that up with a special shampoo...  ;)

Thanks, Q, it's been great having you as a part of our community :) Happy 300 posts!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 8:30 PM

WGTpizza:

mkg335:
    Andy, I think it's because AJ is wise beyond his ears

I think you can clear that up with a special shampoo...  ;)

Thanks, Q, it's been great having you as a part of our community :) Happy 300 posts!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Careful now, Pizza, you don't want to get anybody's dander up.  btw, I once spent three weeks in the shower because the directions said "Wash, rinse, repeat..."

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 8:38 PM

Well ,i am a fan ,sort of  ,:)     i read you often in the threads out  there , and you have class,  a funny guy ,  and  helpfull to the community .   Thx  for sharing  some of yourself .

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 5:02 AM

alcaucin:

I'm 46 years young ... lol ... married, two children ... enough trouble !
    Have a great day all fellas ;)

AJ - Quijotazo

RSS