Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,541 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 1:09 PM

Poor henry .

give him another chance guys .

He is good entertainment value .

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 1:17 PM

Anyone who will work for free and with enthusiasm is on my short list.

It's more than I have time for or are willing to do, unless it's too annoying. All posts are at least of entertainment value. And many are helpful.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 2:02 PM

alanti:

Gee HK....reformed but the same old bs on your profile.

Image result for terrible job applicants funny

Well done that man!! Ohmasides ffs!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 5:23 AM

Your right Pdb1 , I agree ,  Henry is harmless and if any member of the Bushwackers is not happy I would help them find a good home ,  I want everyone to happy where ever they are ,  I don't take it personal when a person joins another club , Its part of country Club life .

A few people have left the club and then came back , Some people stop playing for whatever reason and eventually have to be removed , Its Just part of the deal .  I'm not worried about Henry or anyone else inviting members ( That's gona happen )   It use to bother me but no so much anymore , Like you said, They should be happy .

Recruiting is difficult and time consuming for sure , Operating a CC is a lot of work ,  I mean Henry no harm , We played a match once but that's another story .  I wonder what happened to his old profile pic ?  Remember the painted face ?   Bring back the old pic Henry !    

Success is not how many XP points you have , or if you are in the top 10 , Rather having a safe , Fun place to play golf with friends ..

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 6:17 AM

I fully agree with Paul and Casey.

To Henry's specific case; he can be annoying, but he is harmless. I know from personal experience there are a few mean spirited trolls who post in here, whenever they are drunk, or forget their anger management meds. I used to take the bait, but I've learned to ignore.

Henry should try to control his urge to hijack a serious thread with nonsense; but overall, I have no problem with him. Those that do, can just ignore his posts.

ct

RSS